Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anayup

Nov 1, 2018
Hello.
Can someone tell me how to get Claire/Mom picture (number 40) and Ashley picture (number 28). I tried everything but i simply cant get them.
Thanks.

- I have done everything, except I cannot get credit for meeting Valerie, Kathie, Cassie, Linda, and Megan even though I have met them all. In "Achievements," "General," "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls," there is a red X by all five of their names, while "17. Man of the house" has a red X by the MC name. "General Achievement" is thus stuck at 97% and "Achievements" are stuck at 90%. Any idea why or how to fix?

Thanks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello.
Can someone tell me how to get Claire/Mom picture (number 40) and Ashley picture (number 28). I tried everything but i simply cant get them.
Thanks.
Go to her room at 22:00 and ask to practice with her. Once the scene ends and you're outside her bedroom, look back inside her room.

- I have done everything, except I cannot get credit for meeting Valerie, Kathie, Cassie, Linda, and Megan even though I have met them all. In "Achievements," "General," "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls," there is a red X by all five of their names, while "17. Man of the house" has a red X by the MC name. "General Achievement" is thus stuck at 97% and "Achievements" are stuck at 90%. Any idea why or how to fix?

Thanks.
Look at my post above yours for the fix for General #2.

anayup

Nov 1, 2018
Go to her room at 22:00 and ask to practice with her. Once the scene ends and you're outside her bedroom, look back inside her room.

Look at my post above yours for the fix for General #2.

Thank you Sycho,
And Ashley picture (number 28)? Please

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you Sycho,
And Ashley picture (number 28)? Please
If you have all of her other pictures, then you've progressed too far to get that image. If you'll attach your save, I'll fix it for you. I think I know which one that is, but comparing it to my save will help me verify that.

Reactions: anayup

anayup

Nov 1, 2018
If you have all of her other pictures, then you've progressed too far to get that image. If you'll attach your save, I'll fix it for you. I think I know which one that is, but comparing it to my save will help me verify that.
Thank so much, no problem, I can fix this problem with the cheat. I wanted know how I can get this picture when I progress in the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank so much, no problem, I can fix this problem with the cheat. I wanted know how I can get this picture when I progress in the game.
That's actually early on in the game when you've progressed enough for Ashley to sleep in her lingerie.

Reactions: anayup

Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
Open your save in a text editor of your choice and change the following:

"<visible>false</visible>" to "<visible>true</visible>" for Linda, Megan, Cassie, Valerie and Kathy. Save your file then reload your save in MotH.

Make sure the change you make to the save is under (ex) "<DisplayedName>Kathy</DisplayedName>".
View attachment 427949 View attachment 427950 View attachment 427952 View attachment 427953 View attachment 427954
Thanks a lot mate. It worked perfectly. May the force be with you

Reactions: Sycho

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to unlock christmas event please? i can't unlock in the main page or in the dream
Another question: why doesn't the game unlock the archievement "meet all the girls"? i met them all

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock christmas event please? i can't unlock in the main page or in the dream
Another question: why doesn't the game unlock the archievement "meet all the girls"? i met them all
That was removed before the Steam release.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I thought this game was finished?
Technically it is, but Faerin has said that he may add other content later on for the side characters that had little to no content.

i.e: The Geminite twins, Megan, Linda, Kathy, etc..

Right now he's focusing on his new game, but that's still a possibility at some point.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 429318
Someone have a solution for that pls?
#16 is for the bonus ending. So in order to get that, you'll need all of the other achievements completed. That includes any missing images, scenes, videos and collectables from the gallery. You'll also need Claire's suspicion at 5 and Ashley's jealousy at 5.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank, and how I increase suspicious/jealous for this two ?
Go to the rooftop on Saturday morning at 8am. Alternate between picking Veronica and Claire each time until you get their stats to 5.

Goespi

Apr 18, 2018
How can I continue the progress through Ashley-Sophia storyline? I finished almost all the other girls but I can't do anything else with them two
Ashley ( 75 hearts-45 Kiss- 5 jealousy) (No hints for she)
Sophia (25 hearts-20 Kiss) (Asks for improving relationship with Ashley)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote