Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I continue the progress through Ashley-Sophia storyline? I finished almost all the other girls but I can't do anything else with them two
Ashley ( 75 hearts-45 Kiss- 5 jealousy) (No hints for she)
Sophia (25 hearts-20 Kiss) (Asks for improving relationship with Ashley)
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sure, here it is
Did you do any editing of the save? There's a few things you're missing that you should have already seen.

Here is your fixed save. Ashley is showing hints now.

Last edited:

Goespi

Apr 18, 2018
Did you do any editing of the save? There's a few things you're missing that you should have already seen.

Here is your fixed save. Ashley is showing hints now.
No, before the hints desappearance i didn't even take a look in savegames folder. It works, thank you.

Reactions: Sycho

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Hi,

Looking for some help here. I'm at the stage with Claire where she's spied in me naked in the morning and I've helped her with yoga a million times. I believe the next step is to enter her room when she's in the bath and look for her laptop, but her room is ALWAYS locked. I've tried at 20:00 as the walkthrough suggests, but it remains locked. Help is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Oh, and I attached the save file just in case.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi,

Looking for some help here. I'm at the stage with Claire where she's spied in me naked in the morning and I've helped her with yoga a million times. I believe the next step is to enter her room when she's in the bath and look for her laptop, but her room is ALWAYS locked. I've tried at 20:00 as the walkthrough suggests, but it remains locked. Help is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Oh, and I attached the save file just in case.
It's a bit too soon for that. Claire's hints are saying: "Next time she comes into my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a little show." So go to bed around midnight, sleep naked, leave the door opened and set your alarm for 8am. You'll need to do this on a weekday (Mon-Fri).

felps2

Oct 15, 2019
como passar da parte da ashley onde tem que ir na praia e no caminhão de sorvete? ja fiz a maioria das cenas com ela, mas não consigo passar dessa

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
como passar da parte da ashley onde tem que ir na praia e no caminhão de sorvete? ja fiz a maioria das cenas com ela, mas não consigo passar dessa
Buy the chocolate ice cream for yourself.

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Thank you. I kept on selecting "Confront her."

It's a bit too soon for that. Claire's hints are saying: "Next time she comes into my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a little show." So go to bed around midnight, sleep naked, leave the door opened and set your alarm for 8am. You'll need to do this on a weekday (Mon-Fri).

Reactions: Sycho

JayNTx

Oct 25, 2019
K think I bumped into a problem with the Angel path. Opening the laptop in Mom's room and read about the experiments and etc. and the office didn't appear on the map yet it's telling me to go pay a visit. Any thoughts?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I had the same problem. All ladies 100% but my own achievements had five ladies not met -- I did met them, but there is a bug in recording this -- and achievement #16. The solution is fixing a .sav at this point. I played in Linux, so I created the attached patch. As you can see we must change the meeting from false to true. Load this patched .sav, go home and think about your future. A new one is added and this is achievement # 16.

Patching can be done with the corresponding Linux command -- also available in Cygwin if you use Windows -- as follows:

Code:
patch orig.sav -i meet.patch -o repaired.sav
If you try an editor check that the last line is saved without a line ending. Else this save won't load and possible the continue button has a lock.

Hunchereng

Oct 25, 2019
I had the same problem. All ladies 100% but my own achievements had five ladies not met -- I did met them, but there is a bug in recording this -- and achievement #16. The solution is fixing a .sav at this point. I played in Linux, so I created the attached patch. As you can see we must change the meeting from false to true. Load this patched .sav, go home and think about your future. A new one is added and this is achievement # 16.

Patching can be done with the corresponding Linux command -- also available in Cygwin if you use Windows -- as follows:

Code:
patch orig.sav -i meet.patch -o repaired.sav
If you try an editor check that the last line is saved without a line ending. Else this save won't load and possible the continue button has a lock.
Thanks for the help buddy but it says that i met all the girls only thing missing is 16 ...

Reactions: Blup Blup

Hunchereng

Oct 25, 2019
no there is nothing all the girls are available for the future but i have seen all the futures available on which character is this special ending normally ?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, in my case I had all ladies on 100%. Only the MC wasn't completed. It missed meeting five ladies and achievement #16 wasn't discovered. The filve ladies -- Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Megan and one I can't remember right now -- is a bug. My patch shows how to fix a save. After that all was accomplished except #16. Got hom and thinking about my future. Besides the five possible ones I now got an "I can't choose" and that is the last and final ending.

Upload your save so I or others can check if you have indeed all done...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote