Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi people. tell me. I can develop a love line with Linda or just two dates by chance?
There's no more content with Linda other than your interactions with her at Claire's office.

mag83

Feb 28, 2020
I’m stuck on Claire. I’m not in front of my pc but I think she’s 25/20. I can’t advance her. Yoga, wine massages, compliments, peeping on her and sleeping naked all useless. Any help?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I’m stuck on Claire. I’m not in front of my pc but I think she’s 25/20. I can’t advance her. Yoga, wine massages, compliments, peeping on her and sleeping naked all useless. Any help?
What does her hints say?

Rurr

Jun 15, 2020
Guyss iam stuck in the mom's ending where it shows a cross after join her for some naked yoga plzz help i tried everything

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guyss iam stuck in the mom's ending where it shows a cross after join her for some naked yoga plzz help i tried everything
Can you attach your save please? I'll fix that for you.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Bonjour, je voulais savoir s'il était possible d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec les deux sœurs et la mère en même temps, si oui comment? Merci

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
None of the walkthroughs are making any sense. How do I get the concert tickets step by step? Time, location ect...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
None of the walkthroughs are making any sense. How do I get the concert tickets step by step? Time, location ect...
Go for a walk at night between 18:00 1nd 06:00 and you'll run into a shady guy selling the tickets.

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys. I can't find the answer for this.
I peped into the shower to see Ashley and Veronica. It was hinted that Veronica can help me to do something more with this. How do I do that?
I have completely finished the Veronica route.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi guys. I can't find the answer for this.
I peped into the shower to see Ashley and Veronica. It was hinted that Veronica can help me to do something more with this. How do I do that?
I have completely finished the Veronica route.
Talk to Veronica in her room.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
i cant start the event with Sophia ( Sometimes when I leave my room on weekday afternoons, I bump into Ashley ) and i try to do as the walkthrough said ( Try to leave your room use the arrow, don’t use quick travel on a weekday to start a conversation with Ashley ) but didnt work .

can anyone help me pleas ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i cant start the event with Sophia ( Sometimes when I leave my room on weekday afternoons, I bump into Ashley ) and i try to do as the walkthrough said ( Try to leave your room (use the arrow, don’t use quick travel) on a weekday to start a conversation with Ashley ) but didnt work .

can anyone help me pleas ?
between 15:00 and 17:00.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
on a weekday aka Monday to Friday? If it doesn't work please post your save file.
Sophia only come to the house on SUN day at 11:00 am and leave at 17:00 , i tried everything but cant get the event to start
here is my save file , thank you so much for the help :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sophia only come to the house on SUN day at 11:00 am and leave at 17:00 , i tried everything but cant get the event to start
here is my save file , thank you so much for the help :)
Go into your bedroom Monday through Friday and try to leave between 15:00 and 17:00 (see screenshot).

BTW, that was a thumbnail for your save. Your savegame will have a .SAV extension. Not a JPEG/JPG extension.

Reactions: angel6666

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Go into your bedroom Monday through Friday and try to leave between 15:00 and 17:00 (see screenshot).

BTW, that was a thumbnail for your save. Your savegame will have a .SAV extension. Not a JPEG/JPG extension.
thats really embarrassing , i thought i should do these when Sophia is in the house lol ( it worked thanks )

by the way i love the quote in your signature ( I gave up smoking for good. Now I smoke for evil ) , so cool bro (y)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thats really embarrassing , i thought i should do these when Sophia is in the house lol ( it worked thanks )

by the way i love the quote in your signature ( I gave up smoking for good. Now I smoke for evil ) , so cool bro (y)
You're welcome. :)

There are some known translation issues with that part of the dialog from what we've seen (I think Italian translations, maybe a few more) where it's been translated incorrectly from weekday to weekend. But if you think about it, on weekdays Ashley is home in her room studying for school between 15:00 and 16:59 and on her phone from 17:00 to 17:59. It's only on Sundays Sophia comes over to visit Ashley. So the best time to bump into her would be Monday through Friday between 15:00 and 17:00, just before she gets on the phone.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote