Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Am hoping someone can tell me how I missed these images.... in the Mom/Claire Photographic Memory achievement, I am missing images 24-28, 40, 49, and 50.

But the odd thing is, all references in this topic to some of those images are things I already did.

The suggested actions to get images 24-28 are ones I went back and tried again, but they still don't unlock. The others.... I just don't know what triggers them.

Here's a shot of the achievements page for her. Everything "offscreen", above what is shown, is at 100% already with all the checkmarks in green, the only one that's not is the Photographic Memory.
mom-achievements.png

Can anyone tell me how I've missed those?
Thanks in advance.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Am hoping someone can tell me how I missed these images.... in the Mom/Claire Photographic Memory achievement, I am missing images 24-28, 40, 49, and 50.

But the odd thing is, all references in this topic to some of those images are things I already did.

The suggested actions to get images 24-28 are ones I went back and tried again, but they still don't unlock. The others.... I just don't know what triggers them.

Here's a shot of the achievements page for her. Everything "offscreen", above what is shown, is at 100% already with all the checkmarks in green, the only one that's not is the Photographic Memory.
View attachment 683729

Can anyone tell me how I've missed those?
Thanks in advance.
24 -28 are the dream sequence with Claire you're probably past that now so just click unlock all memories when you have completed all the girls, don't do it before as you will then get all the pics and it will ruin the game for you
For Pic 40 get a handjob off her in her bedroom when you leave try to re-enter the room
For pics 49 - 50 that's her Nightcrawler event you need to come on her tits

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
24 -28 are the dream sequence with Claire you're probably past that now so just click unlock all memories when you have completed all the girls, don't do it before as you will then get all the pics and it will ruin the game for you
For Pic 40 get a handjob off her in her bedroom when you leave try to re-enter the room
For pics 49 - 50 that's her Nightcrawler event you need to come on her tits
Thanks, I just got 40, 49 and 50 done.

I don't recall the dream sequence, but from your wording I suspect I can't retry the actions needed to get them?
If that's the case I'll just use the unlocker once done.

But is there a (safe) way to edit the save file to get those unlocked?
I've used Notepad++ to reduce Ashley's jealousy by one point and that didn't cause any errors (so far at least).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I answered my own question and now have Mom at 100%.

Edit the game save with a good code editor (I used Notepad++), and find this section, starting at line 13639 (in my save anyway):

<Memory>
<Image>misc/dream_1</Image>
<Video />
<Type>image</Type>
<Category />
<Discovered>false</Discovered>
<Viewed>false</Viewed>
<Extra>true</Extra>
<TriggerDialogID>0</TriggerDialogID>
<Replay>false</Replay>
<DialogID>0</DialogID>
<LineID>0</LineID>
</Memory>

then change <Discovered>false</Discovered> to <Discovered>true</Discovered>

repeat the above for the next 4 sections, <Image>misc/dream_2</Image> through <Image>misc/dream_5</Image> changing false to true. Save the file.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
I am missing Ashleys photos 82-85 they are the last photos I have left for 100% completion on everything in the game can someone let me know how to get them please?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I am missing Ashleys photos 82-85 they are the last photos I have left for 100% completion on everything in the game can someone let me know how to get them please?
Those are the pictures from a Date with Ashley, when she wears the red dress. Just ask her out again on Saturday at the appropriate time, and pick the red dress option at the theater.

Reactions: lostboy79 and Sycho

Steve008

May 6, 2017
I cannot get past the part with Veronica where it would be hot if she went to work with no panties. she is always with a client and I am never able to interact with her.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I cannot get past the part with Veronica where it would be hot if she went to work with no panties. she is always with a client and I am never able to interact with her.
Give her a chore in the morning take her to your room and take her panties at 23:00 check on her in her room if she is still wearing panties do the same thing again the following day this time she won't be wearing panties then go to Neon and meet her upstairs

Reactions: Steve008

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
"There's still one future I haven't thought about yet"... but there's no any new option there. What I am missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
"There's still one future I haven't thought about yet"... but there's no any new option there. What I am missing?
Make sure all of the other achievements (except general achievement #16) are at 100%.
Make sure that you have all images, videos, scenes and collectables unlocked in your gallery.
Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.

Reactions: Naxer

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Make sure all of the other achievements (except general achievement #16) are at 100%.
Make sure that you have all images, videos, scenes and collectables unlocked in your gallery.
Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.
Thank you, I've missed a nightcrawl event.

dwightschrute

May 31, 2020
Hey guys, I'm still unable to access the final (special) ending. I have completed every achievement and collected all photos and collectables. The achievement #16 is still not available. Any help??
I'm attaching the save file.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys, I'm still unable to access the final (special) ending. I have completed every achievement and collected all photos and collectables. The achievement #16 is still not available. Any help??
I'm attaching the save file.
Achievement 16 is completing the final ending so if all other achievements are at 100% just go to bed and think about your future a new option will be available
To complete the final ending Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion need to be at 5 so do Saturday morning yoga and alternate between Claire and Veronica

peternesse

Jun 7, 2020
I have Debby at 10/10, but cannot trigger the next event which is hinted that I have to walk around town until two thieves attack me. I've walked all over town and tasered at least a dozen thugs, but no Angel has showed up to advance Debby's thread. Also, I can't talk to Veronica about Megan and I think that may be the problem. Any ideas? I'm too new to post my save. Any help would be appreciated.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have Debby at 10/10, but cannot trigger the next event which is hinted that I have to walk around town until two thieves attack me. I've walked all over town and tasered at least a dozen thugs, but no Angel has showed up to advance Debby's thread. Also, I can't talk to Veronica about Megan and I think that may be the problem. Any ideas? I'm too new to post my save. Any help would be appreciated.
To attach your save click on the attach files button then go into MOTH main folder/ Saves and attach the .sav file not the .jpeg.
Try this first talk to Veronica in her bedroom at 12:00 ask her about Debby and that will then lead to being able to talk to Megan.
As for Angel have you worked at the pizzeria yet?
Go to Neon and walk home after 18:00
If the above doesn't work then we will probably need your save so we can direct you more accurately

peternesse

Jun 7, 2020
To attach your save click on the attach files button then go into MOTH main folder/ Saves and attach the .sav file not the .jpeg.
Try this first talk to Veronica in her bedroom at 12:00 ask her about Debby and that will then lead to being able to talk to Megan.
As for Angel have you worked at the pizzeria yet?
Go to Neon and walk home after 18:00
If the above doesn't work then we will probably need your save so we can direct you more accurately
Walking HOME from Neon fixed it. Previously I was just walking the map, but walking home, specifically, got things rolling again. Everything proceeded from there and I completed the game. There were a few character introductions I didn't get credit for, but I 100%'d everything else. Thank you so much for your help.

Reactions: larry5168
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote