Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matheusconst

May 6, 2020
Hi, can anybody help me?

I completed all girls.
There is no girl available in the botton.
But I can't access two option inside Masquerade.
Why? What should I do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, can anybody help me?

I completed all girls.
There is no girl available in the botton.
But I can't access two option inside Masquerade.
Why? What should I do?
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there it is..
also, other question.. in my general achievements I have a lot of X..
it is possible to get 100% even when I finished the game?
Sounds like you're playing version 1.0.2 instead of 1.0.2c (that particular bug was fixed in version b or c). But I'll take a look at your save and fix that for you as well. Give me a minute or two.. I'll edit this reply with your save when it's fixed..

Edit #1:
I noticed there's a few achievements that still need complete. You need to deliver pizzas for Pam and get the pizza milf to level 3 for an alternate form of "payment". You'll need to work at the health club and get the fitness babe to level 3 to receive a BJ from her.

You need to escape a robber (successfully run from him without getting knocked out) and defeat a robber (use the taser on him).

You're missing a lot of the cosplay collectables. Use my guide found here: (it's a large file, so it may take a minute or two to load).

You'll need to raise Ashley's suspicion and Claire's jealousy stats to 5. Go to the rooftop on Saturday mornings at 8 and alternate between picking Claire and Veronica.

As far as Masquerade is concerned, there's no more content for that. So you won't need to do anything there.

You're missing 5 images for Ashley. For the first one, go to her room during the week (Monday - Friday) at 15:00 and get another BJ from her. Choose a different angle. The other four, go on a date with her again and select the grey sweater dress.

You're missing four images for Emma. During the bedroom scene after watching Netflix with her, choose a different view.

You're missing one image for Claire. Go to her room at 22:00 and ask to practice with her. Once you're outside of her bedroom, look back in.

You're missing one image for Sophia. Go to the shopping mall at noon to do the fashion contest between Sophia and Ashley. Select "rock concert".

You're missing twenty three images for Veronica. To get image #4, go to the bathroom door at 22:00 and peek through the keyhole. Admit you were spying on her.
For images 10 - 30, go into Veronica's room at 5am to complete her Nightcrawler event. You'll need to do this twice. On the second time after you have anal sex with her, change the time to 9am and she'll send you a selfie (image #31). You'll also unlock video #11 for her as well.

You're missing video #10 for Amy. Go to Veronica's room at 23:00 and you'll both go to Amy's apartment. During the 3-way scene, choose a different camera angle.

Now, as far as the hints for the girls, there won't be any, but you will need to do all of their endings.

General achievement #16 is the bonus ending. You have to complete everything else first before you can do this one.

Here is your repaired save back.

Last edited:

matheusconst

May 6, 2020
Sounds like you're playing version 1.0.2 instead of 1.0.2c (that particular bug was fixed in version b or c). But I'll take a look at your save and fix that for you as well. Give me a minute or two.. I'll edit this reply with your save when it's fixed..
oh.. ok.. i will get the new update

matheusconst

May 6, 2020

Edit #1:
I noticed there's a few achievements that still need complete. You need to deliver pizzas for Pam and get the pizza milf to level 3 for an alternate form of "payment". You'll need to work at the health club and get the fitness babe to level 3 to receive a BJ from her.

You need to escape a robber (successfully run from him without getting knocked out) and defeat a robber (use the taser on him).

You're missing a lot of the cosplay collectables. Use my guide found here: (it's a large file, so it may take a minute or two to load).

You'll need to raise Ashley's suspicion and Claire's jealousy stats to 5. Go to the rooftop on Saturday mornings at 8 and alternate between picking Claire and Veronica.

As far as Masquerade is concerned, there's no more content for that. So you won't need to do anything there.

You're missing 5 images for Ashley. For the first one, go to her room during the week (Monday - Friday) at 15:00 and get another BJ from her. Choose a different angle. The other four, go on a date with her again and select the grey sweater dress.

You're missing four images for Emma. During the bedroom scene after watching Netflix with her, choose a different view.

You're missing one image for Claire. Go to her room at 22:00 and ask to practice with her. Once you're outside of her bedroom, look back in.

You're missing one image for Sophia. Go to the shopping mall at noon to do the fashion contest between Sophia and Ashley. Select "rock concert".

You're missing twenty three images for Veronica. To get image #4, go to the bathroom door at 22:00 and peek through the keyhole. Admit you were spying on her.
For images 10 - 30, go into Veronica's room at 5am to complete her Nightcrawler event. You'll need to do this twice. On the second time after you have anal sex with her, change the time to 9am and she'll send you a selfie (image #31). You'll also unlock video #11 for her as well.

You're missing video #10 for Amy. Go to Veronica's room at 23:00 and you'll both go to Amy's apartment. During the 3-way scene, choose a different camera angle.

Now, as far as the hints for the girls, there won't be any, but you will need to do all of their endings.

General achievement #16 is the bonus ending. You have to complete everything else first before you can do this one.

Here is your repaired save back.
No need. I've already repaired your save, so you can still play version 1.0.2. There's no new content in C, just a bug fix.
thank you so much

Juswannafap

Aug 24, 2019
I'm stuck trying to distract the thug in Pam's line. I've read that I'm supposed to pick up a brick, and I can see some loose bricks under the electrical box on the wall, but I cannot select them. The only items in the scene that show dialog when I hover over them are the tanks, the thug, and the door. Any suggestions?

-Disregard. Finally found the correct brick.

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
Hello lads, I'm in a bit of a problem, I've gotten all achievements with the exception of MC achievement #16 and I'm unable to unlock the extra ending as the MC keeps waking up, can anybody tell me if there is an error or something, since im pretty sure this shouldn't happen, I'm attaching the save file in case its a problem with it, also the game version is 1.0.2c

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello lads, I'm in a bit of a problem, I've gotten all achievements with the exception of MC achievement #16 and I'm unable to unlock the extra ending as the MC keeps waking up, can anybody tell me if there is an error or something, since im pretty sure this shouldn't happen, I'm attaching the save file in case its a problem with it, also the game version is 1.0.2c
Increase Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats to 5 each. Right now, Claire is at 2 and Ashley is at 3.

Alternate between picking Claire and Veronica during the group yoga on Saturday mornings at 8.

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
Increase Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats to 5 each. Right now, Claire is at 2 and Ashley is at 3.

Alternate between picking Claire and Veronica during the group yoga on Saturday mornings at 8.
thx man, id din't know that was nessesary for the secret ending but ok

Reactions: Sycho

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
So just starting this game and really enjoying it so far but I am having a problem with Ashley I think. Right now no mater what I do with her the hearts won't go up but the kisses are. In the walkthrough's I looked over it says nothing about kisses for her just more and more hearts. Is this a bug or am I looking at the wrong walkthroughs?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So just starting this game and really enjoying it so far but I am having a problem with Ashley I think. Right now no mater what I do with her the hearts won't go up but the kisses are. In the walkthrough's I looked over it says nothing about kisses for her just more and more hearts. Is this a bug or am I looking at the wrong walkthroughs?
Delete the walkthrough and use the build-in hint system.

V.O.I.D

Jul 21, 2019
Use the cheat mode to increase submission, open phone, click on the man in the hat to open cheats, click the + sign next to Amy's submission points, this won't break the game and will give you Grindmaster. Don't worry about the suspicion points yet, they don't affect the game.
cant find Amy's submission points in the cheat console

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
cant find Amy's submission points in the cheat console
There won't be. You can only increase the MC's mood, money and stats with the cheat console. To raise Amy's submission, you'll need Veronica's help to train her.

Nov 18, 2019
i did some shit dont know how to fix it.
veronica was working as a maid around the house and the last thing i did was peek into her room and skipped the text with her (as i thought it was repeated) her submission points went back to zero and the hints now say she is in the healthclub but i cant talk to her there and in the house she refuses to speak
please help

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote