Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
haha yeah bro im using cracked.
If your game is from another site besides here or Steam, then you will have to ask them as mobile devices are not supported by the developer. MotH wasn't created to support anything other than PC, Mac or Linux.

There's also no "cracked" version available on here anyway and we don't support it.

Swagmaster3000

May 5, 2018
I've got the Getting Acquainted achievement bug I've seen mentioned before in this thread, would appreciate some help. Game appears to be completed, but hasn't tracked that I've met Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've got the Getting Acquainted achievement bug I've seen mentioned before in this thread, would appreciate some help. Game appears to be completed, but hasn't tracked that I've met Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan.
I've fixed your save for you. That bug was fixed in version 1.0.2c BTW.

Reactions: Swagmaster3000

Themistocles' Crocs

May 15, 2018
In the phone's gallery, how many scenes should I have for Mom, Ashley, Veronica? I only have 3, 2, 5 respectively. Even when I use the cheat to unlock all memories, my scenes available dont change. Does anyone know how to fix this? Ive even completely redownloaded the game and taken someones elses 100% save file.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In the phone's gallery, how many scenes should I have for Mom, Ashley, Veronica? I only have 3, 2, 5 respectively. Even when I use the cheat to unlock all memories, my scenes available dont change. Does anyone know how to fix this? Ive even completely redownloaded the game and taken someones elses 100% save file.
It will tell you..
In this screenshot, I have 3 out of 3 scenes for Claire. If I were missing any of them, it would say 1/3 or 2/3.
Same applies to the images, collectables and videos as well.

Last edited:

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Two issues: 1. Finished game, but Ashley hint says "I feel like I missed something" I have all pics and videos.
2. Unable to trigger train or taxi scene to collect cosplay cards.
Thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Two issues: 1. Finished game, but Ashley hint says "I feel like I missed something" I have all pics and videos.
Thanks in advance.
1.) Go to the drug store at the shopping mall. There's an item you need to unlock one of her endings.
2.) If you're missing Armed Forces #1, take the taxi. If you're missing Armed Forces #6, take the public transportation.
In each one, you'll need to travel from location to location until you find it. Alternatively, if that's the only thing you're missing, use the Unlock all memories cheat.

anotherdevil

Apr 30, 2020
Thanks in advance.
Sory thats not a solution, rather i want some help as u have already finished the game.
I cant give Ashley or Veronica the Concert tickets.. I have the tickets.. And the hints say "i sometimes walk into Ashley when downstairs, when she is back from school."i already waited in the downstairs hallway,lobby and stairway at 15 but couldnt found her there.
Can u help brother..

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
can't get acheivement 9 and 16 discovered at all for mc
thats all i need
pleeease help
1588294276047.png 1588294351250.png
btw suspicion and jalousey maxed out

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can't get acheivement 9 and 16 discovered at all for mc
thats all i need
pleeease help
View attachment 639949 View attachment 639951
btw suspicion and jalousey maxed out
16 is the bonus ending, but you won't be able to complete it until you finish achievement 9.

Go to the movie theater (not on a date with Ashley or Pam) and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

Reactions: dave ghost

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
16 is the bonus ending, but you won't be able to complete it until you finish achievement 9.

Go to the movie theater (not on a date with Ashley or Pam) and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
thank u sooo much
finally i finished the game

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey I have the Same problem ill attach my save file could you fix it for me?
Give me a few moments. It seems your save has been altered in some way where the NPCs names are missing from your save. All of them are missing in fact.

Edit:
Here is your repaired save back.

Last edited:

DeepTiger21

May 6, 2020
I havent actually honestly not done anything to the file so it hat to be an bug or corruption error to cause it.

Thanks for you help Though!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I havent actually honestly not done anything to the file so it hat to be an bug or corruption error to cause it.

Thanks for you help Though!
You're welcome.
It was showing this for all the characters in your save:
Code:
<DisplayedName />
Instead of:
Code:
<DisplayedName>Kathy</DisplayedName>
Which made it impossible to search for them in the save. Some of them also didn't appear in your contacts list as well, but they're all showing now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote