Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey all, I finished Ashley's storyline, and tried to start Veronicas. However, I never seem to get a phone call from her in the very beginning when it says you should be asleep at 3:00. Any suggestions?
Go to sleep around midnight. Veronica's hint should also suggest getting some rest.

Last edited:

Forsberg

Mar 22, 2020
i have finished all three but debby i cant get to her she has disappeared on my botttom by bar so i cant see what to do next so not sure what i need to do with debby any ideas

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i have finished all three but debby i cant get to her she has disappeared on my botttom by bar so i cant see what to do next so not sure what i need to do with debby any ideas
Could you attach your save, please?

LIL_BLAZE

Mar 18, 2020
For the first achievement, go to Veronica's room and ask her what goes on in the bathroom on Saturdays.
For achievement #16, you need to have all of the other achievements at 100% (except General #16) and it looks like you still have more to do with Debby judging by the fact she's not at 100% yet.
Thank you very much!!! all done and i finished the game

Reactions: Sycho

its me benja

Mar 30, 2020
Hey man i have a question.
what is the generla hiden achievement n9? i have played the game al the way through and still hasnt got it
pls help :)

tsutofan

May 13, 2017
im stuck in the event with ashley and sophia where i should bump into ashley it won't trigger

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
im stuck the event with ashley and sophia where i should bump into ashley won't trigger
Go to your room and forward the time to 15:00 (on a weekday) and try leaving the room.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Unfortunately there isn't. Which ones are you missing and for whom?
okay that sucks, but thank you
the only hidden event i have is the event in general
the other hidden events for each girl i haven't
could you or anybody list them for me, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
okay that sucks, but thank you
the only hidden event i have is the event in general
the other hidden events for each girl i haven't
could you or anybody list them for me, please?
Could you attach your save, please? It'd be easier to see exactly which ones that you have missing and I can better guide you on what you need to do in order to get them.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Could you attach your save, please? It'd be easier to see exactly which ones that you have missing and I can better guide you on what you need to do.
sure, just for info i haven't made progress which each girls yet, i thouhgt those hidden events can be optained even if story progressing is not so far

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sure, just for info i haven't made progress which each girls yet, i thouhgt those hidden events can be optained even if story progressing is not so far
Okay, give me a few minutes to look the save over so I can see where you're at and what you need to do next.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote