Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SidNorth

Feb 16, 2020
Hello,how can I get general achievement No.9? I got all the girls achievements at 100%,and general at 87%,only missing no.9 and 16.I know 16 will unlock if I get no.9, so what is it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,how can I get general achievement No.9? I got all the girls achievements at 100%,and general at 87%,only missing no.9 and 16.I know 16 will unlock if I get no.9, so what is it?
Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I need help I have almost all of the Achievements for Claire’s massage therapy but I’m missing one it’s under grope her after she is asleep help plz

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I need help I have almost all of the Achievements for Claire’s massage therapy but I’m missing one it’s under grope her after she is asleep help plz
You'll need to buy massage oil from the sex shop if you don't already have it in your inventory.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there is the save file
Here's your fixed save back. The reason you couldn't finish that event chain is because you've progressed too far in Claire's story to be able to get that scene. But now she's at 100%. So you're good to continue from here now. :)

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Here's your fixed save back. The reason you couldn't finish that event chain is because you've progressed too far in Claire's story to be able to get that scene. But now she's at 100%. So you're good to continue from here now. :)
Thank you so much I greatly appreciate it

Reactions: Sycho

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Well, it would have been good to stop by when I started playing, now that I have the neighbor psychologist and I think that 3 available finals have left the game, at least for now, since I liked it so much that I don't want to finish it yet since it is very difficult to find games as good as this.
Well, I will continue looking for more than until now similar I have only seen, "school, love and friends" "great brother / Glamor" and "lucky Mark", if I do not find anything similar I will have to finish the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Never mind I got into I’m so dumb sometimes lol
No worries. You'd be surprised how many times that question (or about General achievement #16) gets asked both here, Discord and on Steam. :)

joh

Aug 20, 2017
No worries. You'd be surprised how many times that question (or about General achievement #16) gets asked both here, Discord and on Steam. :)
yea but i do have another question sorry i think of the future and i get woken up by the alarm clock am i missing somthing if so plz help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yea but i do have another question sorry i think of the future and i get woken up by the alarm clock am i missing somthing if so plz help
Ah, no problem. You'll need to increase Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats to 5 each.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote