Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing pictures 86 - 89 for Ashley, looking in the photo album they appear to be between the cinema and the bedroom scene for the date

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm missing pictures 86 - 89 for Ashley, looking in the photo album they appear to be between the cinema and the bedroom scene for the date
Ask Ashley out on another movie date and choose the grey sweater dress.

Gaverus

Jan 21, 2020
Hey all, I'm having problems completing the Mom arc. I'm at 80 heart / 85 kiss with her, but her portrait has vanished from the hints bar at the bottom of the screen and I can't seem to get any further. Any thoughts?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey all, I'm having problems completing the Mom arc. I'm at 80 heart / 85 kiss with her, but her portrait has vanished from the hints bar at the bottom of the screen and I can't seem to get any further. Any thoughts?
Could you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hopefully this is what you mean.
Would you happen to remember what the last hint for her was? Or maybe the last thing that you did with Claire before her hints dropped? If not, no worries.

Gaverus

Jan 21, 2020
I think I noticed it was gone after one of the scenes on the roof? Maybe something about writing another email posing as the good doctor? I've tried using the computer in my bedroom, but there doesn't seem to be a prompt to do that kind of thing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think I noticed it was gone after one of the scenes on the roof? Maybe something about writing another email posing as the good doctor? I've tried using the computer in my bedroom, but there doesn't seem to be a prompt to do that kind of thing.
Ok, I lowered her arousal stat just a little bit to try to get an idea where the hints dropped and it's after the titjob scene when you give her an oil massage (right after her solo nude yoga scene). But that's when her hints disappear for me.

Give me a few minutes. I'll get this one figured out. :)

EDIT:
Found it. Go to sleep, set the alarm clock for 8am (on a weekday morning), sleep naked with the door opened. Now, the first time you do this, you'll have a "weird dream". After the dream sequence ends, advance the time 1 hour and go to sleep. Set the clock for 8am, sleep naked, leave the door opened and Claire will come in. Select "I can feel my dick reacting to her sensual voice". After the scene ends, Claire's hints will reappear.

NOTE:
I noticed in the contacts list Claire wasn't being tracked, so before you do the steps above, select her in your contacts list first.

Last edited:

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys I just finished the whole game and was wondering. There's a hint still left. After poking around in the walkthrough it turns out that there's another "secret" ending once you get jealousy and suspicion to full aaaand watch all regular endings. But I've been through all of them and still can't find the "secret" ending.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys I just finished the whole game and was wondering. There's a hint still left. After poking around in the walkthrough it turns out that there's another "secret" ending once you get jealousy and suspicion to full aaaand watch all regular endings. But I've been through all of them and still can't find the "secret" ending.
Go into Achievements general tab and make sure they are all at 100% except Number 16. if they are go to bed and think about your future another option will have opened up To complete the final ending Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion need to be at 5 so do Saturday morning yoga and alternate between Claire and Veronica

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
Ok, so I have completed the game. I have done all the Future scenes, but it says "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet..." any ideas?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote