Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, I have really enjoyed this game and almost finished, but I'm missing one achievement for Sophia. It is the first of her 3 "A day at the beach" achievements.
I cant seem to trigger anything new with her at the beach, or find an answer online. Could I get the name of the achievement/how to trigger it please?
If you've already done the nude volleyball scene, repeat the scene again, but this time with their bikinis on.

Reactions: lurkathon

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
If you've already done the nude volleyball scene, repeat the scene again, but this time with their bikinis on.
Got it mate thanks (y)
Didn't get the usual "achievement complete" pop up so perhaps I've done it before and not noticed lol oops

Reactions: Sycho

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
According to the Walkthrough. I have to do "07:00 – MC’s bedroom (jerk off)(2st option) (+1 arousal)" Under "Events (up to 35 love – 25 arousal)" i have 25 Love and 25 Lust. How do I increase it further?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
According to the Walkthrough. I have to do "07:00 – MC’s bedroom (jerk off)(2st option) (+1 arousal)" Under "Events (up to 35 love – 25 arousal)" i have 25 Love and 25 Lust. How do I increase it further?
What does Claire's hints say?

Seagles

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something but how do you meet the superhero. I walk around the city all night and all that happens is the robber event.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something but how do you meet the superhero. I walk around the city all night and all that happens is the robber event.
You need to have met Pam at the Pizzaria, and also have progressed in Debby's and Claire's storylines

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote