Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sasukemaciel

Aug 25, 2018
Hi!
I lack a collectible but it does not appear where it should appear. Has anyone had this problem?
He should appear at the Masquerade Entrance door.
Thanks!

Screenshot_3.png

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
How to get past the last part "There is still one more future I haven´t thought about yet" when I choose "It impossible to choose" in the final part with Veronica is interrupted and it appears "Oh, Imust have dozed off" "I guess I "Oh well, that's what I get for falling asleep during the day". How to overcome this?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to get past the last part "There is still one more future I haven´t thought about yet" when I choose "It impossible to choose" in the final part with Veronica is interrupted and it appears "Oh, Imust have dozed off" "I guess I "Oh well, that's what I get for falling asleep during the day". How to overcome this?
Check your achievements and make sure that all other achievements (except General #16) is at 100%.
Check your gallery to make sure all images, videos, scenes and collectables are unlocked.
Make sure you've completed all of the other endings first.
Make sure Ashley's jealousy and Claire suspicion stats are both at 5.

Squeeza

Feb 20, 2018
Completed everything except "meet the girls", there are still red crosses for Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, linda, Emma and Megan. Have attached my last save really would appreciate it if it can be resolved.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Completed everything except "meet the girls", there are still red crosses for Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, linda, Emma and Megan. Have attached my last save really would appreciate it if it can be resolved.
Here is your fixed save back.

toprichie97

Aug 17, 2019
so I have done everything except got the last video for diane and have been trying to do it for ages but everytime I click on her door it just says she isn't in, help the completionist in me is screaming

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
so I have done everything except got the last video for diane and have been trying to do it for ages but everytime I click on her door it just says she isn't in, help the completionist in me is screaming
Try weekdays around 21:00 onwards if that doesn't work please post your save so I can take a look

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote