Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
no i did not, i was just always going to the massage, and the park
than i got nowhere any points anymore for the stats, so i took her to the beach, and there could call the bluff, and massage the breasts. and thats all.between this point was nothing else i could do after all

but at the walkthroughs , it seemed i missed a lot of steps between this. thats why i used the editor to lower the stats, and i thought it would trigger tan, but nothng^^

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
no i did not, i was just always going to the massage, and the park
than i got nowhere any points anymore for the stats, so i took her to the beach, and there could call the bluff, and massage the breasts. and thats all.between this point was nothing else i could do after all

but at the walkthroughs , it seemed i missed a lot of steps between this. thats why i used the editor to lower the stats, and i thought it would trigger tan, but nothng^^
You continued playing with the save file Sycho uploaded yesterday. Unfortunately this save file is butchered as well from your previous attempt to edit stats. I would recommend to start all over or to download a save file close to your current progress.

Here is the link the our save file collection:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oki thnx a lot
but still one question is not answered yet^^ is it possible to "overjump" stuff because the stats got raised to high in game ?

Last edited:

Alex_68

Dec 30, 2019
Hello, new guy here.
I've a little probleme, i played and done almost everyting with all the girls exept the ends and i'm experiencing a little issue with Emma's story the nuru massage quest don't want to activate the game keep teeling me to do netflix over and over again please help me fix this. Here is my savefile. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, new guy here.
I've a little probleme, i played and done almost everyting with all the girls exept the ends and i'm experiencing a little issue with Emma's story the nuru massage quest don't want to activate the game keep teeling me to do netflix over and over again please help me fix this. Here is my savefile. Thanks in advance.
Go to Emma's apartment at 19:00 and watch Netflix with her. Do the following steps:

Protest
Disagree with her
Feel them
Keep teasing
That sounds impressive

Go back to the apartment and watch Netflix with Emma again and her friend Yumi will call.

That will also trigger you and Emma looking up nuru massages online after her call with Yumi.

Go to the sex shop at 14:00 and buy the nuru gel.

Next time you visit Emma at the massage room, she can offer you a nuru massage.

davegiff

Dec 28, 2019
Hi all

I think I have done *everything* (except cosplays) but am not unlocking MC achievements 15 or 16 and hence no special ending.

Ashley jealously and Claire suspicion are both 5.

Do I need all the cosplays?

File attached

Alex_68

Dec 30, 2019
Go to Emma's apartment at 19:00 and watch Netflix with her. Do the following steps:

Protest
Disagree with her
Feel them
Keep teasing
That sounds impressive

Go back to the apartment and watch Netflix with Emma again and her friend Yumi will call.

That will also trigger you and Emma looking up nuru massages online after her call with Yumi.

Go to the sex shop at 14:00 and buy the nuru gel.

Next time you visit Emma at the massage room, she can offer you a nuru massage.
oh yeah it work i'm just dumb lmao thanks xD

Reactions: Sycho

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO ok this will be off topic, but i think ive seen the real life version of veronica in this video
iam not advertising, just the veronica in game was verry familiar ...so i checked it again, and ...dunno...maybe it fits

bambucea

Jan 3, 2018
How do i use nurugel with Emma? I've bought it and i cannot use it with "massage room". Can someone help?
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote