Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
is it normal, that on some point i cannot peek into veronicas room anymore before the get ready for work ? i can peek in the room with the mom, but after not anymore into the room with veronica

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is it normal, that on some point i cannot peek into veronicas room anymore before the get ready for work ? i can peek in the room with the mom, but after not anymore into the room with veronica
Could you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes, hee we go
All of the girls' stats are way too high for the achievements that are showing now (and the images that are missing from your gallery). A lot of things you will not be able to do because of the modifications done to the stats.

The only thing that you can do at this point is start a new game or use an earlier save (and don't edit the stats for the girls).

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok, now i have a problem.. i cannot figue out how this "step" is working
it says:
I have to be careful when
spying on Mom, her room is
right across from Veronica’s

so far i tryed all 3 possible spay ways on mom, and nothing happend

i guess this will trigger the "blowjob punishment in the living " but so far it dosent come to this, because she is not interupting me, when iam watching tv

savegame is this

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
anyone has any idea why ashlex bathroom scenes, are "empty" ?
i mean i can enter the bathroom, where she is supposest to be in at this time, to take the bath together with her, but when i enter the bathrom its like normal, i can take a shower, a bath, and than leave,when i leave again, it tells me again someone ins there, and the door are open, and when i gop in, its like normal again
anyone any idea what that can be ?
i did not used any cheats expept for money and locking my stats

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok, now i have a problem.. i cannot figue out how this "step" is working
it says:
I have to be careful when
spying on Mom, her room is
right across from Veronica’s

so far i tryed all 3 possible spay ways on mom, and nothing happend

i guess this will trigger the "blowjob punishment in the living " but so far it dosent come to this, because she is not interupting me, when iam watching tv

savegame is this
Here is your fixed save back. The reason you weren't able to get caught peeking on Claire is because Veronica's stats were a little too high. So I've adjusted her stats to where they need to be and was able to trigger the scene just fine.

Go to Claire's door at 22:00.

davegiff

Dec 28, 2019
Hi all apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

I am stuck on Emma as the hint says I need to invite her to the beach but the beach is yet to be revealed. How do I unlock the beach?

Many thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

I am stuck on Emma as the hint says I need to invite her to the beach but the beach is yet to be revealed. How do I unlock the beach?

Many thanks
Have breakfast with the girls on Sunday morning at 9.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
huhu, ok so here iam again with a nother problem .. lol
i stuck at emmas quest line....
i was at her home to fix the internet
had 2 beach events with her
1 without suncreme, the next one with .
so i can go to the gym for a massage all the time, raise the heart and sex stat, but nothing happens so far.her tip says that i should go over to her house to watch some more netflix ...
it seems i overjumped some stuff because of the massage stuff, and it wont trigger anymore.
i tryed to edit a seperate save to lover the stats booth to 5, but yet emmas tooltip is gone, anyone can tell me how to get the tooltip showng up again ? or could help me fix it ?

p.s. iam trying to edit the stats with notepad++ , maybe thats the problem ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
huhu, ok so here iam again with a nother problem .. lol
i stuck at emmas quest line....
i was at her home to fix the internet
had 2 beach events with her
1 without suncreme, the next one with .
so i can go to the gym for a massage all the time, raise the heart and sex stat, but nothing happens so far.her tip says that i should go over to her house to watch some more netflix ...
it seems i overjumped some stuff because of the massage stuff, and it wont trigger anymore.
i tryed to edit a seperate save to lover the stats booth to 5, but yet emmas tooltip is gone, anyone can tell me how to get the tooltip showng up again ? or could help me fix it ?

p.s. iam trying to edit the stats with notepad++ , maybe thats the problem ?
Pls, do not try to edit any stats without instructions. You break more as you "fix" with it.

Your uploaded save is butchered. Pls, upload your original un-edit save. Thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
here is the original save without any edits after all.
something isn't right with your save. Possible that there was glitch during the "repairing Emma's internet" event. I asked the other guys to take a look at your save. This might take a while.

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hmm ok.. well i dont get it anyway....is it realy possible, that i can "overjumpo" events, with emma, because i took to often the massage to raise her stats ? because between the reparing of the internet, and the hint to go watch more netflix, was only the beach event 2x, and nothing else

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hmm ok.. well i dont get it anyway....is it realy possible, that i can "overjumpo" events, with emma, because i took to often the massage to raise her stats ? because between the reparing of the internet, and the hint to go watch more netflix, was only the beach event 2x, and nothing else
and you did not use a save editor, notepad etc. to change stats?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote