Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
Here is your fixed save back. Sorry for the late reply.
Apologizing? hey man/woman your helping ton of people (my idiotic ass included) for nothing, no apologies needed, glad there's people like you kicking around to help out and thanks again for the help the other day.

Reactions: Sycho

Boid6

Dec 23, 2019
Hello everybody! Can someone fix this file, please? I'm stuck at Sophie's hint "sometimes when I leave my room on weekday afternoons, I bump into Ashley".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello everybody! Can someone fix this file, please? I'm stuck at Sophie's hint "sometimes when I leave my room on weekday afternoons, I bump into Ashley".
leave MC's room through the door on a weekday (Mo.-Fr.) not on a weekend (Sat.-Sun.).

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Hello. I'm on Dabby story:

"I wonder if I could meet this
Angel? Maybe if I walk home
late at night, I’ll run into her"

I walk every night, but nothing happens. Standard robbers and wallets only.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello. I'm on Dabby story:

"I wonder if I could meet this
Angel? Maybe if I walk home
late at night, I’ll run into her"

I walk every night, but nothing happens. Standard robbers and wallets only.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Go to Neon and change the time to midnight. Then walk home.

zooink

Feb 21, 2019
Hi. I need help getting the secret ending. I have 100% achievements, 5 Jealousy for Ashley and 5 Suspicion for Claire, and viewed all available endings. At the bottom it says "there is still one more future i haven't thought about yet" and when I go to bed to think about future, there is no option for "impossible to choose". Thanks in advance

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi. I need help getting the secret ending. I have 100% achievements, 5 Jealousy for Ashley and 5 Suspicion for Claire, and viewed all available endings. At the bottom it says "there is still one more future i haven't thought about yet" and when I go to bed to think about future, there is no option for "impossible to choose". Thanks in advance
You're missing General achievement #9. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly. Then you can do the bonus ending.

zooink

Feb 21, 2019
You're missing General achievement #9. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly. Then you can do the bonus ending.

Awesome! Totally forgot about that! Thanks for the quick response as well! :)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey, would you be able to help? For some reason, the Pizzeria is gone from my map, so I can't finish the Achievements.
I'm not sure what happened, but you can get the pizza shop back on your map. Change the time to 10am and walk to the supermarket. On your way there you should find a flyer for the pizza shop.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys, I've got all my stats up to max and have done everything but I cannot unlock the bonus ending. I'm attaching my save file just so you guys can check w View attachment 496902 hat's going on.
Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly. Then you can do the bonus ending.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've already done that. No sign of bonus ending yet.
You must have missed a question or two because the achievement (movie buff) shows it hasn't "been discovered yet".

You only need a minimum of 8 right (IIRC) to get the cosplay collectable, but you need all of them right to get the achievement.

Movie Buff achievement.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote