Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dzkkk

Nov 9, 2019
Yo, I got everything done except "getting acquainted"

For some reason I just can't get credit for meeting with girls like Valerie, Megan, etc.

Anyone knows how to get this fixed?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yo, I got everything done except "getting acquainted"

For some reason I just can't get credit for meeting with girls like Valerie, Megan, etc.

Anyone knows how to get this fixed?
Here is your fixed save back..

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Man do not know why but I can not get the pic's 41, 42, 43 & 44 for Emma. (HELP :eek:)
Also does anyone know where can I find the collection pic's for:
Most Wanted# 2
Interstellar# 5 & 6

Any hint with this would help a lot since I am trying to go for 100% on all there is so far. :unsure::sneaky:
hey buddy did you find insterstellar #6 it's the only thing i miss

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
hey buddy did you find insterstellar #6 it's the only thing i miss
nvm i found it was at the electronic store that i have checke dmillions times i guess it poped up as soon as i finshed some of the other collectables

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
i am stuck in every character with( now we have to think about our future )
how should i deal with that

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Please attach your save and one of us will fix that for you. Or you can follow the steps outlined in the attached screenshot.

General Achievement 2.jpg

In order to do that, you would need to open your .SAV file using any text editor to make the necessary corrections and save the changes. If you have MotH running, after you've made those changes, go into the phone and reload your save. Then you'll see the corrections made.

Last edited:

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
Please attach your save and one of us will fix that for you. Or you can follow the steps outlined in the attached screenshot.

View attachment 491760

In order to do that, you would need to open your .SAV file using any text editor to make the necessary corrections and save the changes. If you have MotH running, after you've made those changes, go into the phone and reload your save. Then you'll see the corrections made.

this is my sav file which i made last time

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote