Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Myto

Aug 8, 2017
Guyz, at Angel hero quest.... I already googled it Dr. Rosso ; show up all links and show pictures; after that went to the park at 00:00, but one option is still unlocked?

I know that she is pam, and read something about send a message at 08:00 to Pam vs. I tried but, nothing happened.
I jumped something, what is that?

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Guyz, at Angel hero quest.... I already googled it Dr. Rosso ; show up all links and show pictures; after that went to the park at 00:00, but one option is still unlocked?

I know that she is pam, and read something about send a message at 08:00 to Pam vs. I tried but, nothing happened.
I jumped something, what is that?
You send the message at 0800, then meet at the coffee shop at 1000. Weekdays only.

Edryg

Jul 24, 2017
Is it normal that in the last version 1.0.2, I still have an "under development" option ( at masquerade )

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it normal that in the last version 1.0.2, I still have an "under development" option ( at masquerade )
Yes. If you've already completed it with Veronica's help, then that's all the content there is for now.

Kultakala

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,
I don't seem to be able to unlock the achievement 16 for the MC.
I manage to find the solution for other problems, but not for this one, it is the only one I lack to get to 100%.
My save is attached, could someone tell me what to do or fix it if it's a bug, please?
Thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi,
I don't seem to be able to unlock the achievement 16 for the MC.
I manage to find the solution for other problems, but not for this one, it is the only one I lack to get to 100%.
My save is attached, could someone tell me what to do or fix it if it's a bug, please?
Thanks in advance.
#16 is the bonus ending, but before you can do that, you will need to raise Claire's suspicion to 5 (it's at 4 now).

Reactions: Kultakala

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
maybe some one can help me out I lost officer debbie off my tracker her respect is stuck at 10 and I can't seem to figure out how to advance, I did the scene at the coffee shop with veronica talking to the coffee shop girl (i'm sure the answer is here but with 180 pages of replies its really hard to find. I've tried using the walkthroughs but i'm stuck

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
maybe some one can help me out I lost officer debbie off my tracker her respect is stuck at 10 and I can't seem to figure out how to advance, I did the scene at the coffee shop with veronica talking to the coffee shop girl (i'm sure the answer is here but with 180 pages of replies its really hard to find. I've tried using the walkthroughs but i'm stuck
Could you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
did I maybe advance too far in other story lines and miss a way to proceed with her?
No, her hints shouldn't have dropped off. Her max stats would be:
Arousal: 50, Respect: 50.

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
shes stuck at 10 and 10
even though she is ticked in phone to show hints she's not on the bar below

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sorry I'm really new I dont know how to do that
In your reply, click the "Attach files" button to open up a browse window. Search your hard drive for the MotH folder and look for "savegames". The file I would need is a .SAV.

save folder.jpg

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
I'm digging for it I'm not sure where it's all saved I used mega to download it sorry i'm semi incompetant

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm digging for it I'm not sure where it's all saved I used mega to download it sorry i'm semi incompetant
Not a problem. The last file you attached was a JPG. I would need a file with the .SAV extension. So if you don't have a save yet, you'll first need to create one.

Click the down arrow on the phone, then click where it says "empty slot". Create a name for your new save, then click the green check mark. Then you can attach your save.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote