Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried a new game and gets stuck there again can't even forward time everything leads to exact same point and nothing after
I just skipped through the tutorial and everything works just fine. Which language do you use?

Edit: you tried to click on the dinner table when everyone is sitting there?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone know how to get the bonous ending ?
Complete all of the other endings, make sure all other achievements (except General #16) are at 100% and have Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ı cant meet all girls. and general achievements 16. par %0. what can ı do
For general achievement #2: Open your save in any text editor and change <Visible>false</Visible> to <Visible>true</Visible> for Kathy, Megan, Linda, Valerie and Cassie. Then save the file. Now reload the save in MotH.

Make sure that you edit underneath:
<DisplayedName>Kathy</DisplayedName>
<DisplayedName>Cassie</DisplayedName>
<DisplayedName>Linda</DisplayedName>
<DisplayedName>Valerie</DisplayedName>
<DisplayedName>Megan</DisplayedName>

For general #16, you need to have completed all of the other endings, have all of the other achievements at 100%, have everything in the gallery (all images, videos, scenes and collectables) and that Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5.

GATOKYO

Jun 15, 2018
Excuse me.
Someone can tell me , how to open the hidden ending ?
I have open all ending , only hidden ending can't ...
Please tell me how could I do it , thanks a lot.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Excuse me.
Someone can tell me , how to open the hidden ending ?
I have open all ending , only hidden ending can't ...
Please tell me how could I do it , thanks a lot.
With exception to General #16, all other achievements must be at 100%. You should also have all of the images, videos, scenes and collectables in your gallery. Finally, Ashley's jealousy stat and Claire's suspicion stat must be at 5.

GATOKYO

Jun 15, 2018
With exception to General #16, all other achievements must be at 100%. You should also have all of the images, videos, scenes and collectables in your gallery. Finally, Ashley's jealousy stat and Claire's suspicion stat must be at 5.
I understand , and I all did (even use cheat)
Now , All I have left this hidden ending .
So , how to get in the hidden ending , please .
I can see the information at bottom left corner , but I don't know how to get in the ending ...
No option of hidden ending in my bed ...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can see the information at bottom left corner , but I don't know how to get in the ending ...
No option of hidden ending in my bed ...
As Sycho says...
all other achievements must be at 100%
Finally, Ashley's jealousy stat and Claire's suspicion stat must be at 5.
then go to bed and think about your future and choose "impossible to choose"... if you wake up before you see any action you miss something from above.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Hi gang, The game is going well -- but I keep getting the hint: "I feel I'm missing something important" for Ashley (she's currently at 100/100/2 and one date). I also can't trigger date 2. Utterly confused. Can anyone help?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi gang, The game is going well -- but I keep getting the hint: "I feel I'm missing something important" for Ashley (she's currently at 100/100/2 and one date). I also can't trigger date 2. Utterly confused. Can anyone help?
Go to the drugstore at the shopping mall. There is an item you need to unlock her ending.

Reactions: California Doc
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote