Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

g4s3y

Nov 7, 2019
guys can you tell me how do i fuck debby ? i've finish every quest but i didnt fuck her

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys can you tell me how do i fuck debby ? i've finish every quest but i didnt fuck her
Unfortunately, you don't. At least, not right now. But that may appear in later DLCs.. The best you can get at the moment is a blowjob from her at Masquerade with the help from Veronica. Though you've already done that as Debby is at 100%.

However, I did fix your save. There were a few flags missing for Claire that, for some strange reason, didn't trigger in your save. So now she is at 100%.

At the moment, the only things you're missing are:
  • Escaping a robber (run from him successfully, without getting knocked out)
  • Defeating a robber (use the taser on him)
  • Completing Veronica's Nightcrawler event chain
  • Watching Ashley and Sophia playing volleyball with their bikinis on
  • Doing the movie quiz at the movie theater (you need all 10 questions answered correctly)
  • Dating Ashley once more in the other dress (if you picked the red dress the first time, pick the grey sweater dress for the second date)
  • Raising Ashley's jealousy and Claire suspicion stats to 5 (go to the rooftop on Saturday morning at 8 and alternate between picking Claire and Veronica)
Once you do that and complete all of the other endings, then you can unlock the bonus ending.

Reactions: g4s3y

CheshCat1980

Nov 8, 2019
im having trouble getting Claire's bathroom scene where MC is supposed to bathe with her. that scene isnt triggering. he has come to her call in the hallway at 20:00 already but none of her later scenes are triggering. i will post my save here. if i need to edit anything please say so. ive lowered MCs love and lust stats manually with her and rebuilt back up to higher levels of love and lust and no luck. so it doesnt seem to be an issue there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
im having trouble getting Claire's bathroom scene where MC is supposed to bathe with her. that scene isnt triggering. he has come to her call in the hallway at 20:00 already but none of her later scenes are triggering. i will post my save here. if i need to edit anything please say so. ive lowered MCs love and lust stats manually with her and rebuilt back up to higher levels of love and lust and no luck. so it doesnt seem to be an issue there.
Would you happen to have an unaltered save to be able to find where the problem is? Not knowing what the stats were before being changed would make looking difficult.

The hint she's currently showing says that you need to help her with the dishes..

Last edited:
Reactions: CheshCat1980

CheshCat1980

Nov 8, 2019
Would you happen to have an unaltered save to be able to find where the problem is? Not knowing what the stats were before being changed would make looking difficult.

The hint she's currently showing says that you need to help her with the dishes..
unfortunately no, it didnt occur to me to make a backup save. i'll try starting over and see if that helps. thanks for the response though. i really appreciate the attempt to help.

ming48763

Nov 9, 2019
ashelly's tip
The tips tell me "we go to beach together on Sunday moring,there's usually an ice cream van on the promenade."
I follow it and buy the ice cream fro ashelly, but no further things happend , I don't know what's wrong I do , plz help me.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ashelly's tip
The tips tell me "we go to beach together on Sunday moring,there's usually an ice cream van on the promenade."
I follow it and buy the ice cream fro ashelly, but no further things happend , I don't know what's wrong I do , plz help me.
Buy the chocolate ice cream.

Oct 19, 2017
This Scene is a "Think about your Future" Scene, when using your Bed and chossing "i cant decide" or something like this (cant remember the exact words). It only appears when you got the "Suspicious" level of Claire and Ashley to 5. Else your alarm will wake you before it appears. (For Ashleys go to the Beach on Sunday and Choose Claire[Mom] (last option) and for Claire Date Veronica, successful, or as Sycho said "Go to the rooftop at 8am on Saturdays and alternate between picking Claire and Veronica. " (havent tested it for myself)

skyrimjab47

Oct 20, 2019
Nice that I get to reply to one of these after being so totally lost at the beginning.
Go to the mall and buy the pregnancy test and see if that does it.
You might have an idea of what happens next.

galleas

Nov 20, 2017
1573746163026.png 1573746163026.png guys how can i unlock the restant meets? i speak to them normally but nothing happens and special dialogues don't appear either, i bought everything from the shop (even the perfume, if it's worth something) but i still can't trigger theme

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 460180 View attachment 460180 guys how can i unlock the restant meets? i speak to them normally but nothing happens and special dialogues don't appear either, i bought everything from the shop (even the perfume, if it's worth something) but i still can't trigger theme
Open your save file with a text editor of your choice ... lookup the name of the girls.. for example Kathy and change viable to true.
1573747496500.png

Thewolf2441

Nov 15, 2019
Hi i'm locked whit the hint "sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons i bump into ashley" i tried to go at 15:00 on ashley room on sunday but its saying "I think I better leave them alone"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi i'm locked whit the hint "sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons i bump into ashley" i tried to go at 15:00 on ashley room on sunday but its saying "I think I better leave them alone"
Go to MC's room at 15:00 (Monday through Friday), then leave the room.

Reactions: Thewolf2441
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote