anyone have issues with diane path?
still waiting for her text
i have messed around with save file and now it's messed
please help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone can tell me wat i'm suppose to do for the achievement n°16 View attachment 444892
If you have everything at 100% (except General #16), you're not missing anything from the gallery and you have Claire's suspicion along with Ashley's jealousy at 5, go to bed and think about your future.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone have issues with diane path?
still waiting for her text
i have messed around with save file and now it's messed
please help
Yeah, I'll say it's messed up. Her relationship level is way too high and she hates you now, but totally aroused by the fact that she hates you (angry sex anyone?).

This is why you should ask for help before you start tinkering in the save. My advice would be to either start a new game or use an earlier save. Only this time, don't edit your save unless you've been instructed to do so. Or better yet, attach your save so one of us can fix it so you don't mess it up this time.

Last edited:

Marckor

Oct 20, 2019
mmmmm i still miss one collectable :( Most wanted 2.. i think it is in the tennis garden but.. hard to find it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
mmmmm i still miss one collectable :( Most wanted 2.. i think it is in the tennis garden but.. hard to find it
Most Wanted #2 is to the bottom right of the entrance to Masquerade.

Kfuma

Apr 13, 2019
I'm missing out on the last of Ashley's endings, I already have the one with her alone and the one with her and Sophie. The hint just says, "I feel like I missed an important item somewhere". Here is my save file if someone can help me figure it out. I'm 100% on every other character but her and the MC.

Kfuma

Apr 13, 2019
I'm missing out on the last of Ashley's endings, I already have the one with her alone and the one with her and Sophie. The hint just says, "I feel like I missed an important item somewhere". Here is my save file if someone can help me figure it out. I'm 100% on every other character but her and the MC.
I figured it out - I needed to purchase the pregnancy test from the drug store. Purchasing that unlocked the third ending and made the hint bubble go away. Now everything is 100%

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote