Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Man do not know why but I can not get the pic's 41, 42, 43 & 44 for Emma. (HELP :eek:)
Also does anyone know where can I find the collection pic's for:
Most Wanted# 2
Interstellar# 5 & 6

Any hint with this would help a lot since I am trying to go for 100% on all there is so far. :unsure::sneaky:

Ravi1234rlm

Sep 7, 2018
Man do not know why but I can not get the pic's 41, 42, 43 & 44 for Emma. (HELP :eek:)
Also does anyone know where can I find the collection pic's for:
Most Wanted# 2
Interstellar# 5 & 6

Any hint with this would help a lot since I am trying to go for 100% on all there is so far. :unsure::sneaky:
Use cheat console for memory

D

Deleted member 1094881

Curious about the endings. I got 100% with all of the girls and was able to unlock all the endings. However, when I choose the "It's impossible to choose" all it does is cut off midway through. Do I need to complete 100% on the general before more will be unlocked or something else?

ppda973

Nov 20, 2019
bonjour, j'ai acheté les tickers pour clear et maintenant, l'aide de Claire / MOM me dit "que Clear rencontre Ashley quand elle rentre de l'école", que dois-je faire?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Curious about the endings. I got 100% with all of the girls and was able to unlock all the endings. However, when I choose the "It's impossible to choose" all it does is cut off midway through. Do I need to complete 100% on the general before more will be unlocked or something else?
Make sure that you've completed all of the other endings.
Make sure all achievements are at 100% (except General #16).
Check your gallery to see if you have any missing images, scenes, collectables or videos.
Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at max (5).

Reactions: MilneCat

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
bonjour, j'ai acheté les tickers pour clear et maintenant, l'aide de Claire / MOM me dit "que Clear rencontre Ashley quand elle rentre de l'école", que dois-je faire?
Go to the foyer at 15:00 on a weekday.

Creve

Feb 20, 2018
After finishing all quests to the girls and endings etc etc, then finding all collectables but Most Wanted no 2. Where do I even get it???

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After finishing all quests to the girls and endings etc etc, then finding all collectables but Most Wanted no 2. Where do I even get it???
At the bottom right of the door to Masquerade. Go there on Friday at midnight.

AnaximanderThales

Jul 12, 2018
I believe I'm having an issue -- I have everything at 100% except MC, which is at 93%. I am missing General Achievement #16. I'm assuming this is the Christmas Special -- and here's where my problem is. I have no way to access it. All the images that I've seen that show where to access it is through a start menu click (New, Continue, Xmas Special, Select Language, etc.). I don't have that option. How do I actually gain Access to play the Christmas special?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I believe I'm having an issue -- I have everything at 100% except MC, which is at 93%. I am missing General Achievement #16. I'm assuming this is the Christmas Special -- and here's where my problem is. I have no way to access it. All the images that I've seen that show where to access it is through a start menu click (New, Continue, Xmas Special, Select Language, etc.). I don't have that option. How do I actually gain Access to play the Christmas special?
#16 is actually the bonus ending. The Christmas special was removed prior to MotH's release on Steam. In order to get the bonus ending, you'll need all other achievements at 100% and have Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
One of my favorite games and this thread ha a lot of very helpful information. Not only the walkthrough is handy but all the different comments in the are also very good.
The idea to separate this from the main thread is again very useful to keep the clutter to a minimum.

Reactions: larry5168

donutmsn

May 30, 2019
Maybe I am being dumb but seems I am stuck in intro "Lets go have dinner first" any idea what to do I tried clicking eveywhere on screen no result

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote