Hi i just updated this from 9.7 and ive managed to do almost everyhting
#16 ashley hint says : i feel i missed an important item somewhere

i just cant figure this one out :(

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hi i just updated this from 9.7 and ive managed to do almost everyhting
#16 ashley hint says : i feel i missed an important item somewhere

i just cant figure this one out :(
It has been a while since I played the game, but I think you're supposed to go to the pharmacy in the mall and buy the pregnancy kit there.

That item is needed for one of the endings.

Jul 30, 2017
the guide said: "
Unlock Special ending by watching all other endings. To watch the entire ending, you need to max Ashley’s jealousy and Claire’s (Mom’s) suspicion as well.

I have already max shley’s jealousy and Claire’s (Mom’s) . So how can I go for it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the guide said: "
Unlock Special ending by watching all other endings. To watch the entire ending, you need to max Ashley’s jealousy and Claire’s (Mom’s) suspicion as well.

I have already max shley’s jealousy and Claire’s (Mom’s) . So how can I go for it?
I hope you did edit or use cheat engine for that.

For the special ending you need all other achievements aside #16 at 100%.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I only use cheat to earn money. how to make #16 all other achievements aside at 100% ? Please help me
Finish all the girls (100%), find all cosplay pics, answer all question correct during the movie quiz (#9). Have no missing pictures and video clips.

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
i cant do the night crawler for the mom achievement help plz i finished her storyline and i have her ending

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys, I need some assistance here, because I'm fairly certain my game is bugged...
I just began progressing Angel (Pam)'s storyline and im on the step that says:
"I should visit Mom's office and try to find out more about the A.I.S.A. project."
The issue is that....Mom's office isn't on my map. I've already completed the steps of receiving the note on my bed, visiting Angel (Pam) at the park at midnight, and then checking my mom's laptop at 20:00-21:00. I'm now stuck and cannot re-check her laptop, and can't go to Mom's work because it isn't on the map.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix or am I just screwed out of this character's storyline?

Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys, I need some assistance here, because I'm fairly certain my game is bugged...
I just began progressing Angel (Pam)'s storyline and im on the step that says:
"I should visit Mom's office and try to find out more about the A.I.S.A. project."
The issue is that....Mom's office isn't on my map. I've already completed the steps of receiving the note on my bed, visiting Angel (Pam) at the park at midnight, and then checking my mom's laptop at 20:00-21:00. I'm now stuck and cannot re-check her laptop, and can't go to Mom's work because it isn't on the map.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix or am I just screwed out of this character's storyline?

Thanks!
Go to the rooftop with Claire on weekday mornings at 6 and help her with her yoga. Keep progressing with her until her hint states that she left her briefcase.

Reactions: bamboomrunescape

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Go to the rooftop with Claire on weekday mornings at 6 and help her with her yoga. Keep progressing with her until her hint states that she left her briefcase.
Ahhh, so I just haven't progressed to the point where I can visit her work? Makes sense. I just assumed that wasn't the case, seeing as usually, for tips that are not available yet, it would say something along the lines of "Progress through Claire's story before helping Angel."...got it, thanks a lot man!

Reactions: Sycho

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
I need help with achiement 11. The pizza delivery one. The woman gave me a blowjob. Now i cant progrees here.....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I need help with achiement 11. The pizza delivery one. The woman gave me a blowjob. Now i cant progrees here.....
Now you need to workout with fitness babe at the health club to get the same results from her. She also needs to be at level 3.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi please help veronica is not mentiontiong amy in the cab i have 20,10 score with amy and 75,45,40 scor with veronica i get bear with amy buth veronica doesn't mention any thing in the cab i have tried everything i am also attaching save file

churchmom

Sep 27, 2019
I am stuck with Veronica. After spying on her at 23:00 when she gets ready to go out, I go to sleep but do not receive any call/text from her asking for help. Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am stuck with Veronica. After spying on her at 23:00 when she gets ready to go out, I go to sleep but do not receive any call/text from her asking for help. Any ideas on what I might be missing?
Her hint should say something about needing some sleep. Make sure the alarm clock is set for 8am.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote