Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
okay no rush, i am already grateful that you will look through it, thank you (y)
Oh, you're welcome! :)

Ok, it looks like you have quite a bit to do, so let's start with the girls' hints first before diving into their achievements (since the two tie in together via progression).

Right now, you're at the point where you can start your lessons with Sophia, with Ashley's help of course. So go into Ashley's room and you can start that now.

Debby's hint is suggesting that you go talk to her at the police station. So after your scene with Ashley and Sophia, change the time to 13:00 and go there. Talk to her and ask her out on a date.

Amy has two hints showing. The first one requires you to flirt with her at the health club (you'll want to do this a few more times until there are no more Love stat gains) and the second hint involves having a beer with her at Neon to get to know her better.

Finally, for Diane's hint, go to her apartment at noon to have a therapy session with her.

As far as the achievements are concerned, don't really focus on that too much. Instead, use that as a guide. Focus mainly on the hints for the girls and if you're still stuck, let me know and I'll try to help.

There is one achievement that you can complete at any time. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly. That will give you General achievement #9 (Movie buff).

I did notice that you haven't met Emma yet, so what you will need to do is go to the health club at noon on weekdays and go straight to the massage room in the back.

Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Oh, you're welcome! :)

Ok, it looks like you have quite a bit to do, so let's start with the girls hints first before diving into their achievements (since the two tie in together via progression).

Right now, you're at the point where you can start your lessons with Sophia, with Ashley's help of course. So go into Ashley's room and you can start that now.

Debby's hint is suggesting that you go talk to her at the police station. So after your scene with Ashley and Sophia, change the time to 13:00 and go there. Talk to her and ask her out on a date.

Amy has two hints showing. The first one requires you to flirt with her at the health club (you'll want to do this a few more times until there are no more Love stat gains) and the second hint involves having a beer with her at Neon to get to know her better.

Finally, for Diane's hint, go to her apartment at noon to have a therapy session with her.

As far as the achievements are concerned, don't really focus on that too much. Instead, use that as a guide. Focus mainly on the hints for the girls and if you're still stuck, let me know and I'll try to help.

There is one achievement that you can complete at any time. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly. That will give you General achievement #9 (Movie buff).

I did notice that you haven't met Emma yet, so what you will need to do is go to the health club at noon on weekdays and go straight to the massage room in the back.
okay thank you for the little guide you wrote, then i will follow your advice and focuse on the hints and use your guide to process further, if i have trouble i will write here again then i really like my games 100% finished before i go play another game so maybe you will here from me again in a couple of days and thank you very much you are awesome :D(y)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
okay thank you for the little guide you wrote, then i will follow your advice and focuse on the hints and use your guide to process further, if i have trouble i will write here again then i really like my games 100% finished before i go play another game so maybe you will here from me again in a couple of days and thank you very much you are awesome :D(y)
You welcome! And if you run into any problems or you're really stuck with something, feel free to join us on Discord and I can help you in real-time there. Click on the "Need help?" button from the main menu screen and that will open your default browser to our Discord.

Enjoy and have fun!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
You welcome! And if you run into any problems or you're really stuck with something, feel free to join us on Discord and I can help you in real-time there. Click on the "Need help?" button from the main menu screen and that will open your default browser to our Discord.

Enjoy and have fun!
thank you that sounds awesome i will consider it if i hit the badrock, man really you are hero to me (y)

Reactions: Sycho

taz2

Apr 13, 2020
The laundry scene with Veronica finally triggered for me when arousal was at 5 and sub was at 40. Then at 10:00 at the stairway, I asked her to do chores doing the laundry. At 12:00, when I visited the bathroom, she was sitting on the floor with clothes everywhere.

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
When reaching job level 3, a lock appears on the progression bar. What does that mean? the level 3 is maximal? Is there any way to remove the lock?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When reaching job level 3, a lock appears on the progression bar. What does that mean? the level 3 is maximal? Is there any way to remove the lock?
It may be because of the time as to why it would be locked. Both the health club and the pizzeria close at 22:00.

kairu1997

Apr 21, 2020
Hi. i cannot play videos on the smartphone or if the gameplay has a video scene on it. how to fix this issue? thankyou!

kairu1997

Apr 21, 2020
hello everyone! so basically i cannot play a video on my smartphone and if there is a video scene on the gameplay. how to fix this? thankyouuu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello everyone! so basically i cannot play a video on my smartphone and if there is a video scene on the gameplay. how to fix this? thankyouuu
Are you sure your are in the right game thread? Because Man of the House isn't available for smartphones. Or is it you using a remote access application?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote