Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i did some shit dont know how to fix it.
veronica was working as a maid around the house and the last thing i did was peek into her room and skipped the text with her (as i thought it was repeated) her submission points went back to zero and the hints now say she is in the healthclub but i cant talk to her there and in the house she refuses to speak
please help
Her submission should have dropped to zero after you gave her the maid outfit in her room. Now you'll need leverage against her. Go to the health club around 15:00 when Veronica is there. You should overhear her talking to Amy about her arrest.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Okay so I have finished with everyone except Diane. Right now the hint says Claire runs into her in the hallway after work but I have still not found them there. There does not seem to be anything else to do with her no matter how many days I wait. Did I miss something?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Okay so I have finished with everyone except Diane. Right now the hint says Claire runs into her in the hallway after work but I have still not found them there. There does not seem to be anything else to do with her no matter how many days I wait. Did I miss something?
Be in the hallway at 16.30 on weekdays.

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, I'm having issues with the "Getting Acquainted" achievement. I've met all the girls but it's not coming up as ticked. I've attached my save file if anyone can help. Thx in advance :D

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey, I'm having issues with the "Getting Acquainted" achievement. I've met all the girls but it's not coming up as ticked. I've attached my save file if anyone can help. Thx in advance :D
Here's your repaired save back

mockingjay1069

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck on Angel's path. I need to find information from Mom's office, but when I go there, I get stuck in the desk scene until I'm kicked out of the office, and unable to re-enter the room?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm stuck on Angel's path. I need to find information from Mom's office, but when I go there, I get stuck in the desk scene until I'm kicked out of the office, and unable to re-enter the room?
Can you attach your save, please?

mockingjay1069

Feb 10, 2018
I do that, but I only progress Mom's story, I don't get an option to progress Angel, and once the scene has ended I can only go back down to reception, and can't return.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I do that, but I only progress Mom's story, I don't get an option to progress Angel, and once the scene has ended I can only go back down to reception, and can't return.
You have to progress Claires story so you can progress with Angel they are both linked

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote