Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So i fully completed CLaires route. Is that gonna be a problem? Cuz i can't peek at her boobs anymore
No, but in order to fully complete the game, you would need all of the achievements at 100%. Some of Claire's events are replayable though, while others are not. Not only can you ask her out on a date to replay that scene, you can also use the gallery (scenes) to replay some of the scenes with her. There's also a few videos that you can watch as well of the animated scenes she is in.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok so i did all ending have ashley jealous 5 and LL caution 5 how do unlock last ending?
Go to bed and think about your future. You should have a new option available to you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So i didn't get this. I have everyone at 100/100 or when max is 50 then its 50/50. Watched all the endings again. But still not what you said
Are you missing any of the other achievements?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol thanks i didn't know you could sneak into her room at midnight haha
Yep. Both Claire and Veronica have Nightcrawler events. Claire's is at midnight (00:00) and Veronica's is at 05:30.

Scheppy

Jan 17, 2021
hi,
does anybody know how to start the bathroom event with veronica and ashley? the hint said veronica might be able to help me but i can't seem to figure it out

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi,
does anybody know how to start the bathroom event with veronica and ashley? the hint said veronica might be able to help me but i can't seem to figure it out
Talk to Veronica in her room.

pajamarich

Nov 21, 2020
I am stuck with claire in yoga. i click on the second choice but the option to "move your hand between her legs" and "push your boner against her" is still locked and i have 20 arousal. Is it a bug? if not can someone help me or give a save file?

bobby1223

Feb 17, 2021
Hello All, I come to you with a question regarding the Sophia thread. On my bottom bar it says "sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons i bump into ashley" from what i have read in this topic above i should leave my room copper 3-6pm on the weekend but i don't meet ashley. And during Ashley's meeting with Sophia in the room I write to not disturb them, of course I have completed Sophie's thread in the fitness club at one machine as well as the other, also while in the sauna. I have completed the Asley thread along with the date. Could someone please advise me on what to do to continue Sophie's story?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote