Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm supposed to keep repeating until I meet her between Bobby door and Ashly ?
You need to leave your room on Monday to Friday afternoon (15:00 something). Then you will meet Ashley. After that you can process with both of them again.

Mr.ho

Jan 27, 2021
I finished all the stages and all the characters became 100%, but the rest of the son is 87%. What is missing here and I do not have it inside the train or inside the taxi
Note version I have v1.0.2c (extra)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I finished all the stages and all the characters became 100%, but the rest of the son is 87%. What is missing here and I do not have it inside the train or inside the taxi
Note version I have v1.0.2c (extra)
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the answers you answered all of them, and nothing happened
You're welcome. You should have received the "Movie buff" achievement (and general #9 at 100%) if you answered all 10 correctly.

Mr.ho

Jan 27, 2021
You're welcome. You should have received the "Movie buff" achievement (and general #9 at 100%) if you answered all 10 correctly.

Thanks, I have all completed it
Question Is saliva present in the same way and clarity

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, I have all completed it
Question Is saliva present in the same way and clarity
Sorry, but could you maybe use instead of Google Translate? Thank you. :)

Mr.ho

Jan 27, 2021
Sorry, but could you maybe use instead of Google Translate? Thank you. :)

Thanks, I completed and finished everything
Note
Are there other saliva with the same clarity and way of playing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, I completed and finished everything
Note
Are there other saliva with the same clarity and way of playing?
If you've completed everything in the game, then that is all the content there is. However, there are some scenes that you can replay if that is what you want to do.

MArthe

Dec 31, 2020
Hey I am missing one thing from the panties event chain. It's about the Who needs panties? Achievemnt (Complete the “no panties” event. I don't have the last step

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey I am missing one thing from the panties event chain. It's about the Who needs panties? Achievemnt (Complete the “no panties” event. I don't have the last step
Give Veronica a chore at 10am then check on her at noon to make sure she's doing that chore. Take her to your room and order her to remove her panties. Go to her room at 23:00 when she is getting ready for work, then go to Neon at midnight. You should see her sitting alone.

adarckorner

Mar 1, 2021
I can't get the event to trigger where Pam/Angel rescues you from two thugs on the city streets at night. I've already completed all the necessary steps to supposedly trigger this event:

Had the breakfast conversation at home about the superhero Angel
Encountered the TV news broadcast about Angel while in the foyer
Overheard Debby talking on the phone at the police station about Angel
Progressed very far with Claire

All the guides I've found claim that once the above have all happened, you should encounter an event while walking toward home on city streets at night where two thugs try to mug you and Angel intervenes. I keep encountering a SINGLE guy trying to mug me and have tried out every offered option multiple times (including using a taser I acquired from another event I encountered while walking the streets at night), but Angel still doesn't show up. I've walked to every map location and back to the house from each one (at night) dozens of times and still can't get Angel to show up.

So what the hell's going on?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote