• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

lvzhenbo

May 21, 2020
Thanks for the update~

I've updated my NoCameraLock mod to match this version.
Same changes as before, and i've added a "sprint key" that doubles the default move speed when held.

Camera is unlocked and wont get stuck, also allows you to move in multiple directions at the same time now.
Controls changed; Q-Z = move up and down, W-S = move forward and backwards.
Shift = double move speed
The latest version is 1.31, can this patch be updated?

lvzhenbo

May 21, 2020
I can't patch something i don't have access to though.
It's my first time sharing a file here, and I read the rules it looks like I have to go to the game request board to post, you can find the file I uploaded there, or you can wait for an update

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
It's my first time sharing a file here, and I read the rules it looks like I have to go to the game request board to post, you can find the file I uploaded there, or you can wait for an update
Thanks for uploading~

Updated the NoCameraLock mod to 1.31,
Same controls as before:
Camera is unlocked and wont get stuck, also allows you to move in multiple directions at the same time now.
Controls:
Q-Z = Up/Down, W-S = Forward/Backward, A-D = Strafe
Shift = Doubles move speed

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MandysRoom-1.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
guys, when you update a post, add a changelog.
I take it the only new thing added is a camera control fix?

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know if Version: 1.31 is the "Final" version that HFTGames last did for this game?

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Not sure why the complaining reviews - this game is great and fapability is 5/5. The animations are very realistic (looks like it was motion captured) and the voice acting is S tier.

You're basically a pervy robot living with a sexy girl. Unique concept and very hot. The optimization isn't the best, but it should run fine on any halfway decent PC. The controls are like any FPS game, not sure why some people are having trouble.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes