3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I reduced the size of the window because I was watching a process while I was trying out this game. Now it's stuck at a smaller size, the menu buttons on the left and the name on the main screen are cut off on the left. I presume this is because the page is centered, so I can't see the button leading to the sizing pull down.

So ... A) Why would you put one clickable icon away from the rest of the menu? And B) Anyone know where the config for this is put? I deleted the HFT folder from the C: ... AppData folder and deleted and reinstalled the game, but that didn't do anything and it still loaded the place I stopped earlier. Still stuck with a bad screen size.

I thought I was enjoying this... not so sure now.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
I reduced the size of the window because I was watching a process while I was trying out this game. Now it's stuck at a smaller size, the menu buttons on the left and the name on the main screen are cut off on the left. I presume this is because the page is centered, so I can't see the button leading to the sizing pull down.

So ... A) Why would you put one clickable icon away from the rest of the menu? And B) Anyone know where the config for this is put? I deleted the HFT folder from the C: ... AppData folder and deleted and reinstalled the game, but that didn't do anything and it still loaded the place I stopped earlier. Still stuck with a bad screen size.

I thought I was enjoying this... not so sure now.
This game saves shit in windows registry. Try deleting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HFTGames\MandysRoom from regedit

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Once you get to the sex machine positions Mandy want you to learn her 3 favorite's. How do you advance or is this the end? It only repeats the Throne and Cradle positions. Im not sure what I need to be doing wrong cant get Force Fuck.

Edit ok nevermind got it work an looks like it game over

Last edited:

someguy7777

Dec 24, 2019
Once you get to the sex machine positions Mandy want you to learn her 3 favorite's. How do you advance or is this the end? It only repeats the Throne and Cradle positions. Im not sure what I need to be doing wrong cant get Force Fuck.

Edit ok nevermind got it work an looks like it game over
yeah, this part was the least obvious how to progress.

If anyone else gets stuck here, the queues are her questions "should we try position 1" shake your head for no, she'll ask for position 2 and so on.

Also, it's not quite game over, you can go into the extra features, and get a mini-game (look out for her stepfather while she masturbates), and 3 "dreams" with different positions, and a player avatar.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
= Sorry, I couldn't handle anymore of this shite before exiting and deleting game file - took an hour just to get to her noticing the camera turns on when she least expects it to.
= The overview makes the game sound too good to pass up, but, then, you play it to find it's completely the opposite.
- I cannot hear what she's says 95% of the time - i have headphones in and pc to 100% volume = gotta be in complete silence to hear what sounds like someone 15 feet away in a humongous empty tin shed = too much faint echo.
- Cannot skip her dialog = must listen to every drivel whether like it or not.
- Animation is oh.so.s.l.o.w........ to match her t.a.l.k.i.n.g.........
- Mouse camera movement makes you feel like you're on a amusement ride spinning at 50mph.
- Game still runs like a wet wig at lowest quality setting.
- Pink shade on walls is too bright = hurts eyes.
- Forced to say "Y" and "No" at certain times.. no choice = The use of this feature is only to move the "video" forward / play next section of video.
- Zoom moves a few millimetres.
- App moves at the speed of a snail.
- I could go on.
Overall: It's just a video that expects you to click 'Y' or 'N' buttons to get to the next section.
Rating: 1/5.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
HFTGames, I really like this game; so much so that i tried accessing your to discover what options I have regarding supporting your work. Unfortunately your (" ") seems to have several security issues (checked with " ") and I won't access it until they are resolved. I will not post the security issues in this message/thread.

Last edited:

someguy7777

Dec 24, 2019
both Mandy's room, and Mandy's room 2 are available on Steam:

Their latest games does not seem to be however.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
""Thread Updated: 2019-08-21
Release Date: 2019-08-09 ""
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Ha yes by searching well in the site too ;):giggle::giggle:
:p:eek::p:pThe research was effectively hard , have fun in the game!!:love::love::love:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mandys-room-2-naughty-by-nature-v1-08-hftgames.35374/
[/QUOTE]
You have the right to say thank you for the information too, it's the least polite
both Mandy's room, and Mandy's room 2 are available on Steam:

Their latest games does not seem to be however.
Your right to say thank you for the information too, I see that politics is not YOUR FORCE either

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes