3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw on non VR the keys are fucking terrible...

Y = yes
N = no
W = move up
S = move down
Q = move forward/ zoom ( you CANT move around)
Z = move backward/ un-zoom (you CANT move around)
mouse to look around and etc... i dont even waste trying to figure out that shit as its terrible lol ( even worse as i am on azerty keyboard :noexpression: )

Reactions: Ut5962

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
btw on non VR the keys are fucking terrible...

Y = yes
N = no
W = move up
S = move down
Q = move forward/ zoom ( you CANT move around)
Z = move backward/ un-zoom (you CANT move around)
mouse to look around and etc... i dont even waste trying to figure out that shit as its terrible lol ( even worse as i am on azerty keyboard :noexpression: )
Or you can just nod or shake the camera for yes and no.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
mouse works for me if i shake it like crazy lol is there any other controls besides QZ YN ?
cant get full screen, have this white window frame shining... fullscreen in setting doesnt work... any fix?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
use QAWSD to move around the room by pressing multiple times lol not easy to figure out but its working
its fun making her slow down when she wanna cum lol she goes "grrr i never gonna cum" lol x'D

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
no VR doesnt work
can't do shit except move 1x1x1 meters around your starting position
if you want to explore, you have to Glitch move by spamming 2 directional buttons at the same time
No idea how to do interactions

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:angel::angel::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:NICCCCEEE I LIK MY OCULUS AND MY 1070 NVIDIA , THXXXXX YOUUUUU :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::angel::angel:

superman5150

May 23, 2017
How the hell do I change positions once she gets the sex robot? I can only do #1 over and over. Tried zooming in on the other cards, inputting with keypad and other, and I still get nothing. Even looked in the coding with dnspy and that wasn't very helpful (other than adjusting the terrible range with the view angles using WASDQ

RougeRogue

May 13, 2017
Why is it that 'paid' games like this are always far inferior then numerous 'free' games made by people with Patreon?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I liked this game. I mean most of the scenes tend to either become tedious or boring (that girl talks way too much, maybe they wanted to add some realism in it?), but the animations and voice acting (a thing that I always disable in h-games) are top notch. It's difficult to find such quality in homebrew/wannabe patreon millionaire games

Tonio8513

May 18, 2017
How the hell do I change positions once she gets the sex robot? I can only do #1 over and over. Tried zooming in on the other cards, inputting with keypad and other, and I still get nothing. Even looked in the coding with dnspy and that wasn't very helpful (other than adjusting the terrible range with the view angles using WASDQ
I succeed in showing the 2nd and the 3rd scene by clicking few time on "n" (no) :
- one "n" and one "y" for the second.
- two "n" and one "y" for the third.

May 24, 2017
To get to the 2nd and 3rd scene, When she asked to do it again, Shake the mouse left and right (The mouse worked for me when answering also) Then she will ask about position #2? Then ask to do it again, say no and she will ask about #3

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes