3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
idk why people are hating on this game so much. i thoroughly enjoyed this (on oculus rift). I guess it wasn't optimized for regular KB and mouse. I was kind of annoyed that you can't skip some scenes, but the other content made up for it.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017

V1.10

@brynhildr if you want to update the link
Thanks for the update~

Heres also a updated version of my NoCamLock mod for V1.10
Changes:
Camera is unlocked and wont get stuck, also allows you to move in multiple directions at the same time now.
Controls changed; Q-Z = move up and down, W-S = move forward and backwards.

Last edited:

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Was I just supposed to awkwardly stare into her soul or is there something that I could do in this game?

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Anybody has been able to do anything with this game on Mac? It doesn't seem to recognise mouse command, I´m stuck the first time I get the "mouse up and down" message

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I quite enjoyed this game- it was entertaining, short, and pretty solid. (Non-VR playthrough)

The character of Mandy was cute and well animated (even with my settings at Medium), her movements were fluid, and the voice acting/voice actress fit the scene and it was synced rather well. I liked the fact the we got to hear all of Mandy's inner monologues and thoughts-as well as her speaking directly to us.

The only three caveats with this game were;
  1. There was no way to zoom in on any of the action (close-ups).
  2. Mr. Jenkins didn't become sentient and isn't the one "interacting" with Mandy. Instead, it's that Mars-Dildo-Rover-Spider thing. :) I was hoping that the bear's limbs would extend and that he would just kinda transform into a small mobile creature with a willie.
  3. There needed to be mouse sensitivity controls in the game options. I almost gave myself vertigo, threw up, and passed out the first time Mandy asked me a question. Lol
The little mini-game was kinda fun too- it was "Ten Minutes at Mandy's", not FNAF. Lol (and no Chica!)

Still, all in all, not bad for a small Dev team. Hopefully they either expand on this idea or create another game that's just as enjoyable. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FartingRainbows

DaveHayes

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2018
Hey Everyone, Dave Hayes here, creator and developer of Mandy's Room. I do appreciate all of the feedback about the game, both good and bad. For those who may have enjoyed and would like to see more content built in this genre, stealing the game here and not supporting the team who built it is the wrong way to go about it.

First of all, for those who did pay for the game and took a chance, I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU! Love it or hate it, if you are into erotic games and would like to see more of them, I encourage you to be supportive of the good folks who build them and don't steal from them. Lots of hard work and blood sweat and tears go into making games like this. And it costs $15.00, I mean, come on????

Anyway, we do appreciate it when folks take the time to discuss the good and the bad about our game. We are putting out new content at no additional cost at a fast pace trying to provide more and more value over time.

If you are interested in Mandy's Room, I would encourage you to buy it directly at or pick up a copy on STEAM or NUTAKU or which is another small-business trying to make it in the erotic genre and could use your support.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
And it costs $15.00, I mean, come on????
Doesn't mean anything. There's people here who don't have a job and can't afford to use 15$ for a game, let alone some games that for example are more cheaper than yours - say, 10$ or even 5$. Maybe if this was in this range could've been more.. affordable? Don't know the exact word, but since it's not and I already said the reason, this is the only other way to get it.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes