Mod RPGM Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Gallery

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a new gallery to Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession where you can watch and replay all the scenes, It also has a feature where you can restore your virginity to experience the different dialogue options. You can access it via the crystal in your home​

Updated: 14/07/22
Game/Creator: Manilla Shaw
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.36b

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

There are no animations?:

Download:

image_2022-07-07_095302932.png

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey looks good. The game really needed it but how to get out? :unsure:
Its a one way trip, save before you enter then quit when you're done

How to enter the gallery? Where is it? I copied the files into game folder but I don't see any crystal!
Its in your home, if you don't see the crystal you should try installing again.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, i want to ask. Is it possible to change replay name like "burke sex 3" Or etc without software? I'd like to change that name because replay scene not to spesific. Sorry for my bad english

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hi, i want to ask. Is it possible to change replay name like "burke sex 3" Or etc without software? I'd like to change that name because replay scene not to spesific. Sorry for my bad english
If you want you can list out what you think they should be named and i'll change them at some point when there's a new update to the game.

If you want to edit it yourself without software you can open the map040.json file in notepad or some other text editor and changes the names there. I wouldn't recommend it personally as it's messy and if you're not careful you'll break the file but that's up to you.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
If you want you can list out what you think they should be named and i'll change them at some point when there's a new update to the game.

If you want to edit it yourself without software you can open the map040.json file in notepad or some other text editor and changes the names there. I wouldn't recommend it personally as it's messy and if you're not careful you'll break the file but that's up to you.
Many thanks for the suggestion :)

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Can we use this mod in Android phone? And we have to unlock the scenes or all scenes are unlock from start??

Reactions: JYCChris

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is it just me or does the animations not work when viewing the gallery ?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Can we use this mod in Android phone? And we have to unlock the scenes or all scenes are unlock from start??
All scenes are unlocked from the start. For installation on android:
Basic concept is the same, you need to replace the old files with the new ones. The easiest way I've found of doing this is using "Apk editor pro" selecting simple edit , then under assets>data you should find the files. You've then have to remove and reinstall the application for the changes to take affect.

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
All scenes are unlocked from the start. For installation on android:
Basic concept is the same, you need to replace the old files with the new ones. The easiest way I've found of doing this is using "Apk editor pro" selecting simple edit , then under assets>data you should find the files. You've then have to remove and reinstall the application for the changes to take affect.
Thankyou sir I tried but apk editor pro is ban in my country so i was not able to play this mod But thanks If someone upload the apk with this changes i will definitely try and rate it

Reactions: TheDragonKnight117
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes