Mod RPGM Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Gallery

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 3, 2022
Great idea for this game to have a gallery, but no animations makes it pointless. Read someone say you need to add the animation folder and then not mention its location.

Proper instructions to get the animations would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalkuv and Jay0032

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
the sex animated action after defeating project 666 no longer have, all are just a single animate pictures only, really sucks to death, really don't bring up my interest in playing it anymore even the story are great

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
thanks for the Modder efforts, but they're a lot of scenes missing especially pregnant scenes & other variations
i only took an interest in this game because of the Ren'py version, but since it got abandoned i came here & downloaded the Rpgm version solely because i was hoping your mod will unlock everything
hopefully the Modder will look into that in future updates & include all sex scenes

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
massage scene just cut to an image of the massuse standing there
I've fixed the massage scene for this version
scenes missing especially pregnant scenes & other variations
Not planning on adding the pregnancy variations, normally its not much extra work but because of how this game is built it would mean rebuilding every scene again doubling the workload. If you tell me what scene is missing and when it happens I can look at adding it in.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes