4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yaargh

Aug 28, 2020
Is there anyone out there that can perhaps take up the mantle from Phalzyr during his time of absence? Not disrespectfully, since he was doing an amazing job, but are there others out there who are doing rpgm to renpy conversions besides him? If so, maybe they are worth reaching out to. If not, maybe someone more enterprising than myself could pick up the gauntlet. Anything besides the cycling comments of "where's the update?"/ "have you no decency, read the thread."

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Is there anyone out there that can perhaps take up the mantle from Phalzyr during his time of absence? Not disrespectfully, since he was doing an amazing job, but are there others out there who are doing rpgm to renpy conversions besides him? If so, maybe they are worth reaching out to. If not, maybe someone more enterprising than myself could pick up the gauntlet. Anything besides the cycling comments of "where's the update?"/ "have you no decency, read the thread."
I do not know how to do it, however I have some idea how it works. I will explain in a bit below.

Few things have to keep in mind. Both are in two different platforms. Need to play through RPGM or read the script to understand the process flow of the original game. Then have to develop the RenPY from scratch or continue the update of the remake. In addition, I would need to buy the RenPY software. However, to be more respectful to Phalzyr, prefer to do it from scratch. In this case, it may take someone to do this only if they have interest to do it and the time to do it. This VN is not the only VN that were remake. I am sure others were hoping to update on them as well.

Do not ask me to try to do it. It may take me up to a year to understand how RPGM and RenPY works long with going through the original VN. Also prefer to get the original developer to approve the remake, since it would be holding all the work the developer had done.

At the end, I have strong feeling other modders may pass this because not they do not want to do it, they are respecting Phalzyr. I would have to agree with the other modders on that case. I would understand that most of us prefer that this VN is in RenPY, however the original format in RPGM is not that bad, just need to be patience. I had started Manila Shaw as RPGM most of the way. When I saw this remake it was easy to flow. However it is not quite the same. For this VN, I go either way. There are other RPGM VN that I prefer it to be RenPY, however it part of life sometime that need to adapt trying to use or move on to next VN. I would understand that RPGM does not always work well with android compare to RenPY.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
however the original format in RPGM is not that bad, just need to be patience.
I did a little research on the original game code and I can tell that it is not optimal. For example, the latest version of the game for Manila uses 38 character slots. That is, when changing clothes or changing her state, one character "Manila" is excluded from the party, and another character "Manila" is added to the party. In this case, the character's statistics are copied to the remaining 37 slots. But the items of equipment remain with the excluded character, and the current character cannot use them. There are also many other shortcomings. I do not want to say that the game is bad, on the contrary, it is very good. It's just better to creatively rework the code on the RPG VM, and then the need for an alternative platform may disappear.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
please upload new version of this game.
Please quickly upload.
If you didn't see that this remake had been placed on "HOLD" that mean there haven't been any progress or update since version 0.28c. In addition, you need to learn to read several pages back on this forum that there been a number or posting that this remake had been placed on hold and it may be possible abandoned depends on Phalzyr decision. We would have to respect his decision.

If you are really impatience you can pay someone to help continue the remake or you can try to do it yourself.

Otherwise give Phalzyr his peace of mind and space. He already stated somewhere, maybe in another forum that he had halted all his remakes and other activities for quite some time. What that means? It means that we do not know if Phalzyr may continue or not. He could be temporary retired or permanent retired. We do see that time to time for number of developer(s) on their own reason(s). Do not ask me what possible reason, it is not my business and I am just giving them their respect and space.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Guys phalzyr replied of some other game post so just lets wait for his reply probably i think he will reply in somedays

vharsh1272

Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 598583

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-30
Release Date: 2021-05-28
Original Game/Creator: Abaddon Original Thread -
Developer: Phalzyr
Censored: No
Version: 0.28c (33 Days) (Equiv to 0.28 of orig)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Italian Translation Update Only 0.27 to 0.28c: MEGA
Update Only 0.28 to 0.28c: MEGA
Day 33 Movies zoom fix: MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 598619 View attachment 598620 View attachment 598621 View attachment 598622 View attachment 598624 View attachment 923896 View attachment 923897
so there will be no update

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes