4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Is this game is abandoned or phalzyr put this on hold to work on some other game?
From some previous posts I've seen in this thread, it seems like Phalzyr had some personal issues come up in his life and may have just walked away from this and other games.

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Is there no way for someone else to pick up the project and continue his work? I legit have not played the rpgm versions of all his remakes because I can't fkn stand rpgm games (with a few exceptions)
Gallery mod Was made By Someone but It only Worked in pc i haven't tried it but i think i was working and I want it to release gallery mod for Android as many people on thread cannot use laptop or pc

Reactions: PeepPeepPoopPoop
Jun 19, 2020
Gallery mod Was made By Someone but It only Worked in pc i haven't tried it but i think i was working and I want it to release gallery mod for Android as many people on thread cannot use laptop or pc
You can try using Joiplay. That's what I always do when the android versions don't have the mods

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes