4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, going off of the last few comments, one of three different people died, and nobody seems to actually remember who it was. But, regardless who it was, it caused this version of the game to be onhold. But, the RPGM version is still going...so you can still have Manila..just have to start over from scratch if you only played the Renpy version. lol

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
so this may be a dumb question, but is it really all that hard to convert a game to renpy? it seems like there has to be more then one person who can do it.

Reactions: Planmaster

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so this may be a dumb question, but is it really all that hard to convert a game to renpy? it seems like there has to be more then one person who can do it.
Dive right in and find out how hard it is. I am willing to play your ren'py version of this game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
well if you really think im the most qualified person there is..... i guess i'll start by reading up on what renpy actually is and go from there. seems like wikipedia would be a good start right?
The best lace to start is probably Lots of hand-holding of the best type, and a chance to interact with knowledgeable users.

Reactions: Repressed

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
The best lace to start is probably Lots of hand-holding of the best type, and a chance to interact with knowledgeable users.
i was obviously joking. im the last person in the world who should even attempt to mod? port?? i dont even know what its called... but i do know that i shouldnt attempt it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i will start learning ren'py from today. i will spend 2-3 hours per day to learn it. lets see how it goes. any beginner tips guys?
I've only fiddled with Ren'py, but I found it most useful to do the tutorials and then open up a game that I liked and make tweaks to see what effect they had (change dialogue, add new pictures, new music, new characters, etc). You'll be able to see how the game dev did it and then do it yourself.

Good luck. (y)

Reactions: wrongturn21

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Phalzyr's forum signature literally says he stopped working on all of his conversions because his wife passed.

If someone is picking up the work, good luck!

• Sad
Reactions: EZOX
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes