Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Don't know if this has been asked before, but is there any way to cheat? I'd very much like to know, Thanks. :)

Aldilenn

Jun 16, 2018
how do you get the pregnancy manila shaw do i have to go good cop?. i've tried every bad cop option and can't seem to get it

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
how do you get the pregnancy manila shaw do i have to go good cop?. i've tried every bad cop option and can't seem to get it
I did the bad cop option and I spent all of my money on fertility pills. So, take the pills before you have sex with John Doe, Storm or those gangsters. (I only know of these.)

You can pregnant by buying a bunch of fertility pills and taking those pills before you have sex

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Sunday".
The next update (V0.18) will take more time to complete and therefore it'll probably be released at the end of August.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

Work in Progress:
- I've created some renderings of the second scene
(Pregnant 80%, Not Pregnant 100%, Boutique)

- I've created a short animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I guess there is a bug with the Burke pregnancy still? It said pregnant but in stats it says 0 for that section and when I did the second plumber scene he said she wasn't pregnant and accordingly never had the bump.

Last edited:

monster778

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Sunday".
The next update (V0.18) will take more time to complete and therefore it'll probably be released at the end of August.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

Work in Progress:
- I've created some renderings of the second scene
(Pregnant 80%, Not Pregnant 100%, Boutique)

- I've created a short animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon
Have you added child born of Manila ??
Please reply

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I love his game, he is part of my top 5 and I would like to ask: is there any importance with the father of the child ?. I mean, does that change anything in the story? There are characters that I do not like to be the father.

Reactions: Valronn
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes