Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have a couple of questions about the Benny mission, does losing/winning any of the fights make a difference other then getting fucked from behind by the criminal and what difference does arresting him or killing him make to the fame other then justice/corruption points?
Thanks in advance :)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Another quick question, at what point do you get burke grope in the supermarket scene? Think i might have missed it if it was early on.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another quick question, at what point do you get burke grope in the supermarket scene? Think i might have missed it if it was early on.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was near the beginning when you first meet Michael

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
you don't need that, just start game and save 46 time, now go in your folder save, copy paste my save and click on replace for all and it's work. but if i say bullshit take that
On what route that you do in your save file?

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hey how many routes are there? I found only 2. with Lt storm (arrest of j. blue) and when you take the 5000 (the best route) (y)

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Sunday".
The next update (V0.18) will take more time to complete and therefore it'll probably be released at the end of August.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.
Work in Progress:
- I've created some renderings of the third scene;
(Not Pregnant 50%, Gym);
- I've completed the third client (Hades);
(Pregnant 100%, Not Pregnant 100%)
- I've created 1 animation;
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon
P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I have a question, does the protagonist of the game getting pregnant have any effect on the game? Does your pregnancy status show or does your belly grow?

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Love the game so far. However, I do hope that Manila becomes more "open" and willing in the future as at this point in time she is merely thrown into situations and forced to do things. Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: playboi
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes