Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i don't want to be rude but anyone knows anything the renpy remake? if its get updates?
If you mean mine, yes just uploaded an update this morning in fact :D

He only ever releases 1 day at a time, but at least he continues to release and work on it. It's not easy to do this, especially if he is doing it alone.
also Probably hard because of how much branching he has, I have never seen so complicated of branching in a game I've worked on lol... 1 day for him is probably the same as someone else doing 4... maybe even worse. Maybe a little too branched hehe

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
do you have a save for pregnant route ???
If you mean that I have save that Manila is pregnant in version 0.22(saturday) then the answer is no.
But if you mean that I have a save of where Manila was pregnant and having a baby then yes:

(1-30 is corrupt/pregnant route and 31-46 slots are pure justice route)

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
If you mean that I have save that Manila is pregnant in version 0.22(saturday) then the answer is no.
But if you mean that I have a save of where Manila was pregnant and having a baby then yes:
Mega
(1-30 is corrupt/pregnant route and 31-46 slots are pure justice route)
well how do we see the new pregnant scenes in the update then ???

Reidavidgn123

Jan 20, 2019
I couldn't download the game, but I really wanted to see the scenes and the dialogues. Could anyone post the new scenes here? I would appreciate it very much.

Reidavidgn123

Jan 20, 2019
I couldn't download the game, but I really wanted to see the scenes and the dialogues. Could anyone post the new scenes here? I would appreciate it very much.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i tried can you pls say which Variable bec they are so many.
Switch 4 is for Pregnant or not and is sometimes used to check... Sw 10 should be unchecked and sw 11 should be checked (this on determines clothing shown etc)... Also variable 44 needs to have a value in it and for baby bump should be 4 or less but greater than 1 as it is amount of days left before she gives birth... I think there is one more that is auto set after first day to keep track of whehter you are told that she has bump not sure off hand what that one is but don't think it is checked for anything but that... you can simply go one day prior to event trying to play get pregnat by someone then change var 44 to 5 or 4 then sleep and everything willl be a go :D

Reactions: omarsayed

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
if you mean the content of orig ver 0.22 that was just added/put up today then that isn't in this version yet...
Yes it is, but you had to have accepted the bribe at the beginning of the game I think.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes