omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
try save 40 for that , although u need to progress a bit and dont take "Preggo One Pill".

Also. (small preg, big preg) doesnt matter , the animation and 3dcg remains same for most cases .
ok last question can you tell me which save i can use to have manila fight in the ring and get fucked??
the night watchmen scene ??

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ok last question can you tell me which save i can use to have manila fight in the ring and get fucked??
the night watchmen scene ??
No specific save for it , just try saves from 10-20 and see.
the quest itself is unfinished in the game. Currently only, handjob,blowjob and titfuck scene are there.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Could u also ask him about those missing pregnant scene variant for "Very Fashion" quest? Thanks in advance.
That rendering is about a quest of the next update. It will be possible to obtain "Very Fashion" outfit also in the next update (if someone hasn't obtained it in this update).
Edit:
anyone know if they are going to upload gallery thank you hehehe
This is not "gallery" but u can check game all animated videos here:
"MANILA SHAW - V0.22\www\movies"

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

mad8

Jun 24, 2019

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of April

Playable days: Saturday

- I completed the temple scene

There are additional scenes in the temple if Manila killed J. Blue in the convenience store.

(Temple, 100% Pregnant, 100% Not Pregnant)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

MANILA SHAW v0.22

mad8

Jun 24, 2019
256902_BAR_NIGHT_06.png
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Abaddon
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:

256902_BAR_NIGHT_06.png

DOWNLOAD-v0.22
PC(WIN)-

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes