SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game has officially jumped the shark for me. I was so in love with Manila and this game for so long, but it has just gone off the rails. The content has become predictable, the story is just a rambling mess and Manila has lost any sense of a personality. It's great for fapability but as far as a story... IDK. So many loose ends...

Granted, the dev continues to produce and Manila is still one of the hottest models out there so props to that, but idk... just kinda sad. I used to get all excited about seeing this title but not so much any more.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Wait a second, I just found this game and you're telling me I've been missing out on this game for so long? This game looks freaking amazing, 3D pregnancy animations? Count me me in please! :PogChamp:
If this is your first time playing Manila, I recommend these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-27-abaddon.7857/page-296#post-3482597
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-27-abaddon.7857/page-293#post-3451946

And this allows you to edit your save file, edit money value etc->You can bought all best item to Manila etc

I hope these help because Manila can be hard to play first time(Fights and find a specific location etc)

E:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4=Four Horseman of the Apocalypse:

666= Number of the beast

7: Sins of the World

46667 It's make sense now :WeSmart:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.02.2022 (v0.31)

Last edited:

sholihinsp

May 9, 2018
- How to finish 1st customer quest? because i stuck at 50% (pregnant or not pregnant) and also how to complete capitulation quest??? please help me

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes