deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
I do not know if it's the same time that I had the problem but if you look at the "quest journal" you have to go to the park at midnight.
Yes did try to go to the park at midnight aswell, still can't sleep when she gets back. I can advace time untill she says she's tired but still can't sleep :) hope going back a few saves fixes it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Great update,like always! Just one question - is the pregnancy mode is random,because sometimes say "Pregnant" sometimes say"Not Pregnant" ?

Apr 20, 2018
yes and no, some of the guys screwing has potent semen, means he will get you pregnant, while others have less potent semen and u won't get pregnant

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Then why in my first save fail,when i play her "killing J.Blue" when i go to meet with John Doe and he fuck Manila after then say "not pregnant" ,but in my second save fail when i play her "arrested J.Blue - so i can play Storm Blackmailing her",when i meet John Doe and he fuck Manila,this time say "Pregnant" ? I just don't get it!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I thing i figured out - It's depends how "Fertility points" Manila have and if they are too little she will not get pregnant,but if they are high she will go pregnant - I just try to buy from the shop some pills for fertility and use them,then try to fuck John Doe again and this time say she is Pregnant,so now i make her pregnant on the both my saves! Now i need to make her pregnant and on my last save where i decide to take the bribe from J.Blue! :)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
oke this updates have three sex scene, which is good. But i guess it was to quick. Almost no gap or difficulty route between Lt.Storm and John Doe
And yeah, maybe this is the first time i saw Bug in this game. manila just can't sleep after John Doe event

RodriBor

Nov 15, 2018
Here - in this save fail Manila is with her "Casual Sensual" ,but if you want you can go back to her apartment and pick the other one "Sex Bomb" outfit - the quest can be done with both outfits! Enjoy it!
When I open the game I can't find your save. did you change the number of the save file?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
yes, also tried to extract the file directly on this save folder. still didn't work...
Hmmm... I don't know what's the problem then! Try first to extract the fail somewhere - may be on the desktop,then copy the fail,open this folder www/save and paste him them,then give right click on the mouse and press refresh and try again to open the game and find him - his number is 45,so may be will be until the last saves,you can have maximum 50! If this didn't work i don't know how i can help you then!

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
What's with the disturbing cumshot noises?

Sounds like someone throwing a cut up pig's insides in a huge bucket.

Sep 10, 2017
yes, also tried to extract the file directly on this save folder. still didn't work...
I had the same issue. Here's how I fixed it:

1. Create a save of your own (Like, at the start of the game or something) For simplicity's sake, we create the new save in slot #1.
2. Go to the main menu.
3. Press on Continue.
4. Load Slot #1 but wait at the confirmation screen
5. Overwrite #1 in www\save with the file you downloaded
6. Now press Yes at the confirmation screen in #4.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes