Habef

Jun 27, 2017
I have been wondering, what are the events or possibilities if Manila never accepts Burke's blackmail and never had anal sex with him. What would have happened Manila ? Any ideas guys ?
i have 1 run where i play manila as the perfect cop and where she doesn't have a relationship with mike. he hates you and burke leaves you alone and you will still have a sexless playtrough basically.

May 2, 2018

Hey guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Friday".
- I'm working on the latest renderings of this update
- I created the latest animation of this update
- I'm writing some dialogues
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

Leave a like.

Holy_Shit21

Feb 2, 2018
Still wanna know what happens when Manila accepts J.Blue money, accepts Michael relationship and never surrender to Burke's blackmails. Wonder what are those odds ?

Mr23Magic

May 9, 2019
I just did the secret lab mission. The problem is, since the equipment always stays with each outfit and the secret lab outfit isn't usually wearable all my equipment is gone. I don't have my pistol, or stungun anymore and armor etc. Can it be retrieved somehow?

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
abaddon supporter any news about testing update 0.16?every 10th they released new version and 9th they start testing the update.but this time no news about update why?sorry for my bad english

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
I just did the secret lab mission. The problem is, since the equipment always stays with each outfit and the secret lab outfit isn't usually wearable all my equipment is gone. I don't have my pistol, or stungun anymore and armor etc. Can it be retrieved somehow?
no but if you have the kami it would be kind of easy

May 2, 2018

If everything works, I will release the game this weekend. I'm programming the scenes and dialogues in the game. I'm also checking "switches" and "conditional branches". When everything is ready, you will see (testing + release or the release directly).

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes