Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
A few questions before i start this game.

1. Does the MC enjoy the sex while following the blackmail route? (atleast after awhile)

2. Does getting into a relationship at the start with the other cop change the dialogue during future sex scenes? (NTR)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Missed a whole scene in there hoss. Sex with Michael in this update too.
You might have missed that I wrote - on my route - in the first sentence.
On my route, Michael is out of the picture - caught cheating.

So I missed another 1 or 2 mins of gameplay. Really big deal.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
A few questions before i start this game.

1. Does the MC enjoy the sex while following the blackmail route? (atleast after awhile)

2. Does getting into a relationship at the start with the other cop change the dialogue during future sex scenes? (NTR)
1. Yes, she does start reluctantly enjoying the sex.

2. Sort of... she acknowledges while she is having sex with someone other than her boyfriend that she is sorry, but 95% of the sex she has is based on blackmail so she has sex to save her boyfriend or to keep from getting fired or to save a victim from the bad guy... etc. There are only a couple times where she has sex without any coercion or pressure. Plus, you are able to dump him later as he turns out to be an ass and possibly a corrupt cop. There is an implication at one point that he kills a fellow officer enroute to the hospital. Boyfriend is a total loser.

tomejohn

Oct 20, 2017
i made it through the game without walkthrough... have 7 Justice, 29 Corruption, took bribe from Angel. just started the new update and have to finally ask a question...
i lost 5000$ on i dont remember what... and WHY THE FUCK CANT I EQUIP AND USE MY GUN IN A FIGHT???? LOL :D
i have bullets, have double gun but cant use them... why? how does it work?
need to equip it in the menu before the fight

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
How to trigger Burke mission in this update?jogging II mission also finished in early update.but cannot trigger Burke mission,help me guys

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
i made it through the game without walkthrough... have 7 Justice, 29 Corruption, took bribe from Angel. just started the new update and have to finally ask a question...
i lost 5000$ on i dont remember what... and WHY THE FUCK CANT I EQUIP AND USE MY GUN IN A FIGHT???? LOL :D
i have bullets, have double gun but cant use them... why? how does it work?
If you lose the first fight against Lucifer, he will take all your money.
Maybe it was that
The same thing happens with some fights. :/

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession V0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.05.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes