tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
For me, the lab event happened on Tuesday night ( technically Wednsday 2:am May1st)
Wake up Wednesday morning after being injected, Wednsday night Storm event (where I got pregnant)
baby bump on Thursday and I can't advance.
you can use "save editor online" :)

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
For me, the lab event happened on Tuesday night ( technically Wednsday 2:am May1st)
Wake up Wednesday morning after being injected, Wednsday night Storm event (where I got pregnant)
baby bump on Thursday and I can't advance.
You probably manipulated some variables. The baby bump grows after 3 days (it doesn't grow after a day).

Reactions: Cesco

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
You probably manipulated some variables. The baby bump grows after 3 days (it doesn't grow after a day).
Thanks for clarifying!
Hooo boy, I see what I did now. I totally messed with the variables too early.
Kinda stings that I gotta backtrack all the way to the doctor’s appointment.
(Like 10 hours of playtime right there)
But let me serve as a lesson for the rest of you. Don’t toggle with any of the pregnancy variables until you get to the lab.

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
"Hey guys :)

In the next update you'll play "Sunday".

The next update (V0.18) will take more time to complete and therefore it'll probably be released at the end of August.

Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

Work in Progress:

- I've created some renderings of the last scene;

(Not
Pregnant 75%, Pregnant 100%, Beach);

- I've created 1 animation;

- I've created 1 battle;

- I'm writing the dialogues;

I show you two images (spoiler):

Abaddon "
Today is Monday

Reactions: monster778

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
Not sure what to do now.
Got Manila pregnant (Storm 2nd hotel event and I did the lab portion of the story)
Got the baby bump, but the game won't let me advance
As in even if I put on the police uniform (like the questlog asks me to), I can't get in my car to go to work (twinkling star doesn't show up next to the car).
I can't advance time either on my phone or couch cause it's the weekday
What do?
Like tomeczek32100 says; problem Manila is pregnant.... That's why you can't go to the station.

Change as "non pregnant" with this editor. ( RPG Maker Editor )

mobydick1684

Jul 11, 2019
What date are you planning to release version 0.18 or the next update? Really eager to play the next version

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018
The masseur side mission is glitched due to using different save files (I think). I did wear casual sensual and tried it once with pregnant manila (just for the heck of it) and then I could find the glowing star at the massage center and it said Manila needs to be 'not pregnant'.
So therefore, I tried it with non pregnant Manila and this time I couldn't find the glowing star in that building. I am a master grinder so I tried to enter each and every building in that game (including Killian and Trading city) but to no avail.

Edit: It could be of great help if someone could post the snapshot of massage center (just to be sure where it exactly is). The first person to do this for me for get a free f95 signature of their favorite game with their username. Larry's quite useful you see (aside from fapping loads and buckets of cum onto his computer screen)
I deleted the old saves and it worked.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes