Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Somebody please share manila shaw weekly update VII

Hey, guys :)

In the next update you'll play Monday and Tuesday.

The next update (V0.19) will take more time to complete and therefore it'll probably be released in the first week of November.

Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I'm creating some renderings of the last scene

- I'm writing the dialogues of the scenes

- All animations have been created

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If it ever gets a renoy remake it'll go the same way as the Icstor remakes in terms of combat.
Your answer makes a couple of assumptions:

1. that the person reading the answer has viewed the Icstor remakes.
2. that any Manila remake developer has also seen the Icstor remakes' combat implementation, and has decided to do the same.

(it would been more informative if your answer had included an example of how Icstor implemented the combat replacement, or if it at least included a link to where a description of that implementation could be found.)

TERR1K

Nov 26, 2018
chase him down to the park,and win the fight again. win all the fights with him,and in the end,when you finish him. you should choose option to kill him. It should trigger this scene
Finally, thanks.
Anyway do you thinks too that 0.19 and all updates are taking soo long? Like he got 2,5K per month wtf is wrong ???

• Angry
Reactions: Smurf6969

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
Finally, thanks.
Anyway do you thinks too that 0.19 and all updates are taking soo long? Like he got 2,5K per month wtf is wrong ???
no i think he's taking his time to develop a good bug free game, and another question, do u support him on patreon?

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
$2,500 per month is enough to develop the game, but not to make this a full time job.
If you play the game chip in a bit, when it is enough for this to be a living and to fund the proper equipment and software updates may happen more quickly :)

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
RPG is fine, because it makes it unique. What he should do in my opinion is optimize the game in terms of repeating scenes ( police car transitions, work-related stuff inside the police building, meeting with Storm etc. ), since a lot of the player's time is spend there.

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
It might be nice to lose some of the repetition, I think what I hope we will eventually get is the ability to play long term, not constrained by a specific number of weeks.

like be able to keep training at the dojo and in the gym. Be able to get to content there isn’t always time to get to on a regular playthrough.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes