Mar 26, 2018
Well given the time that this update is taking to get released i hope it will worth it or ELSE , there is pretty much nothing i can do about it.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Sorry bro I like only good graphics game
Sorry bro, I like only female protagonist without Game Over. Is too, very very too rare I play with male protagonist.
I agree with you, I like more the games of female protagonists that get corrupted and become whores, the typical male protagonist game having its own harem bores me a lot and I don't know why the truth

I personally like this game a lot because it has many paths to choose, and the graphics seem great, the only thing I don't like are Manila's nipples since it seems like if weren't there, I think need to be a little bigger or have more definition, I love Lily of Valley too but I thought it would be like Manila, but it ended up being somewhat linear, although the route of being a maid in beaver was not integrated yet and it does not seem that they will put more scenes in the bar, or that she know more people distributing leaflets, like the one in the pool

(I note that you did not name "Officer Chloe" maybe they like it, that game looks like Manila)

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Pardon me if this has been asked before, but why is this game being made in RPGM and not Ren'Py?
Yes, I get the smart-ass answer, "because that's what the developer wants," and it's not a real answer. The game as it is, is tedious as fuck, and it would be better optimized stripped of all the unnecessary RPGM shit. I really want to like this game. It has its fun parts, most of the renders and animations are decent, and it has an interesting premise. But it's really frustrating sometimes. I apologize if I'm coming off as rude, this is partially me venting in addition to providing what I hope is helpful feedback.

If you lose a combat (and you're going for a (mostly) unviolated play through) you must go through the whole damn sequence over and over again until you win. You can do combat with Ren'Py easy. The developer already does "win" or "lose" choices for certain events, so why bother with an actual turn-based combat system? As it currently is, it's pretty much arbitrary at the DM's discretion. Just pick one!

I just happened to find that the R1 button on my gamepad lets me skip. But before I discovered that, the only way to "skip" was to mash the select button - but whenever I did that, I'd come across a choice and select a choice without actually getting to choose. So I'd have to reload, and go through the dialogue all over again. While this is technically user error, it's also a game design oversight. The button you have players press to continue to the next page of dialogue or narrative should NEVER be the same as the selection button. That's game design convenience 101.

Playing through Shaw's daily routine is unnecessary. Yes, we get she's a police officer and does paper work. Why must the players go through this every damn day too? It contributes about as much to the game as Jar Jar Binks contributed to Star Wars: Nothing but a waste of time. The game is already slow enough having to navigate the map manually with the RPGM design. It's a whole aspect of the game that could easily be chopped off the block, and it would save both the developer and the players time and patience.

Speaking of, navigating the map manually is also unnecessary for this style of game. The majority of all of the locations Shaw visits are a part of the narrative already. There isn't actually anything to explore (yet?), so you might as well do choice locations, like Lab Rats, Waifu Academy, or Sisterly Lust. If you really, really, really must have a map, do it like Summertime Saga.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, I get the smart-ass answer, "because that's what the developer wants," and it's not a real answer.
Because this is only answer. Developer wants to make RPGM game, not Renpy game. He wants to make it pseudo open world, with fighting system etc etc. You keep whining about “problem” that no one here can fix.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
He is right in the sense that the game does not offer much in any department of rpgm. On the contrary it fucks up the biggest strength of the game, the sheer amount of scenes and routes. I hate renpy and vn s with a passion but in this situation the tedious daily routines routes only take away from this game and add nothing to it. You could say you can fight in this game but it is not really well thought out. The 2 things you do between scenes is time management and trying to form the outcome of the story to your taste. That does not need rpgm.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes