DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
people who played this game, what if you keep losing all the fights!? I mean which is the best way to unlock most scenes, fight or surrender?
Its better if you win the fights, and then they will offer you to fuck or blackmail or something in RED, then accept that RED button and get more better scenes....

But also some are good to lose, like that bathroom scene with that black guy, he has 3 scenes if you lose all fights with him... etc etc

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
some rare dialogs need to fix , manila gave birth to pushers baby but she was drugged when he fucked her so dint react when doctor say father is pusher , at one scene she knew she was pregnant (doc told her) and when geting fucked she say i may get pregnant

Reactions: asplly97

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i think (in future) if she uses nightfall before sex she will have diferent dialog during sex , game is very good but she at least should say something after a good fuck when turns to map and sex has like 2-3 pic only and small and simple conervsations

Reactions: Pogo123

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is it possible that manila can give birth to twins or triplets ?
And will there be interaction scene between manila and her babies in future version?

Last edited:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
you know if they will do it it will be cool they have my vote
Would you like to play a remake of Manila Shaw made with Ren'Py

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
in English, can somebody give me a step by step for all the scenes with mason?
nvm, figured it out:
encounter 1. arrest him->fight and win->fight and win->surrender to pleasure (corr.)
encounter 2. break lock->fight and win->safety switch on (corr.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes