Jul 23, 2018
You know who I'd like to see join the game more. The receptionist. She looks pretty hot as well. I'd like to see her have more of a role. At least be as common as Allison.

Reactions: ibizadalton

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Walkthrough?
whether you lose win or give up in the middle of a fight it gives different scenes which will lead to multiple choices, you can start by choosing the Justice route, then the Corruption route and after you make a mixture of the two, then you start again and again in changing your choices, the road to kill J-blue and or to accede the money are nice

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I'm still programming the last part of the update.
It depends on testing. If there are no bugs, there will be a release on Sunday.
Hell yes!
Manila kicks the bad guys in the ass or surrendered to seduction.

My justice and Corruption saves are ready for sunday!

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
You have nothing to watch on the justice path. I did all the right decissions and all I saw was Manila showering every morning.
No rewarding for being on the right side: I was waiting less content, but not that less :cautious:

Reactions: starscream_gr

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You have nothing to watch on the justice path. I did all the right decissions and all I saw was Manila showering every morning.
No rewarding for being on the right side: I was waiting less content, but not that less :cautious:
What are you talking about? :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(ending 0.21 justice route)

If I'm not wrong then when you're on the justice route be with Michael and sex with him.
Maybe in the future, the situation with Jason will change if play justice route.

Edit:
You guys knows the proverb:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
The righteous and the heroes never fuck. Remember that.

Reactions: mhoyko
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes