a520741

May 11, 2017
How to get the sex scene with Storm and Mason? Thing only happens in weekend is gone wild with Allison in the bar. Should I go the love route to achieve those scenes?

My Route: Reject Michael - Arrest J. Blue - BJ for Lt. Storm - Nothing Happen with John Doe(not accept the 5000 dollars by J. Blue) - Beat Mason and Titfuck+BJ.

Second question: Is it possible to find out the kidnapped girl in this version?
Third question: How to get the BJ scene with Mr. Burke? I chose the green option at beginning.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Reject Michael's love at the store next to your house when the game starts. Then he will ask you to go to the bar where you will later drink and get drugged!
Thanks, I quest so but wasn´t sure, with the Bar.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to get the sex scene with Storm and Mason? Thing only happens in weekend is gone wild with Allison in the bar. Should I go the love route to achieve those scenes?

My Route: Reject Michael - Arrest J. Blue - BJ for Lt. Storm - Nothing Happen with John Doe(not accept the 5000 dollars by J. Blue) - Beat Mason and Titfuck+BJ.

Second question: Is it possible to find out the kidnapped girl in this version?
Third question: How to get the BJ scene with Mr. Burke? I chose the green option at beginning.
Restart the game and don't reject michael start relationship with him , because storm needs that so he can blackmail you because relationship between police officer is not allowed and do not kill J.Blue and fight the mysterious man after J.Blue bailed out then storm will threatened to suspend you because of your impulsive behavior but grope you instead. That's the two important decision for Storm as for Mason ,go for him, always fight but do not arrest him until he blackmails you about the girl they kidnapped then you can submit after that and just have the smart phone in your inventory

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game is similiar to officer chloe the first police woman game that I played , but I could say that Manila Shaw is prettier and better because of her strong personality and not naive like chloe (virgin and inexperience in sex is a disappointment though) and that mysterious man is intriguing , maybe manila's real soulmate ? cause there's no way it could be the weakling michael

a520741

May 11, 2017
Restart the game and don't reject michael start relationship with him , because storm needs that so he can blackmail you because relationship between police officer is not allowed and do not kill J.Blue and fight the mysterious man after J.Blue bailed out then storm will threatened to suspend you because of your impulsive behavior but grope you instead. That's the two important decision for Storm as for Mason ,go for him, always fight but do not arrest him until he blackmails you about the girl they kidnapped then you can submit after that and just have the smart phone in your inventory
Thanks bro!

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
posted

Hi guys :)

I'm working on the game.

- Wednesday will be divided into two routes: one with Logan Forger arrested and the other with Logan Forger free.

- I've created some renderings in the interrogation room.

I show you one of the pictures:

Abaddon

princebalor

Jan 31, 2018
the quest said i need to wear "sexy dress" to meet john doe, what outfit i need to wear? cause i tried sex bomb outfit and he wouldnt show up

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
posted

I'm working on the game.

- Wednesday will be divided into two routes: one with Logan Forger arrested and the other with Logan Forger free.

- I've created some renderings in the interrogation room.

I show you one of the pictures:

Abaddon
Can you post the newest post from yesterday?:D

Is there no low res cg gallery? 1.5gb wth?
If you wanna extract it

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 75737
Overview:
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. A Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...​

Updated: Jun 9, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Download:
Windows: - -
(Without Battle Animation): - -
thanks to @marie83

Extra: - CG v0.06:

View attachment 55710 View attachment 55711 View attachment 55712 View attachment 55713 View attachment 55714 View attachment 55715
nice game

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017

I'm working on the game.

- I've created almost all the renderings of the day "Wednesday" (Logan arrested).

- I've created two short animations.

I will show you two images of a "Daily Quest" of the next update (The player will see one of the two scenes):

Abaddon

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes