Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
someone may have asked or mentioned why but does anyone else not getting animations on H-scenes?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Progress 75_hd.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: January*

*There may be a delay in releasing the update because I have health problems.

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the final fight of "The Ring" (30%)

Scheduled:

- Pen Drive quest (100%) + Story

- Lucifer scene (100%)

- The Ring (Final fight)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

Go manila! Beat the shit out of him

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
Taking into account that now Abbadon, every Sunday the update advances 5%, I would say that this month would not arrive until mid-February.
I hope that his health gets better so that the update progresses faster.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.30
In vs0.28 it had all the animations, as it was updated the previous animations became just still figures with only sound it was horrible that, instead of improving it was just spoiling in a few days the rest of videos that were left the DV takes too. (n)

Reactions: sickkid89

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
animations are gone when i download the latest one. where can i download animation pack?
the dv took it off it was just still images with sounds, I just said this a few minutes ago in vs 0.28 it had all the animations from 19 dropped to 10 and now it's 8 and maybe next none but every update it makes gets worse , totally spoiled the game.

Reactions: ustar and sickkid89

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.30
Can anyone tell me if there will be a new version of this rpg?
I was very sad when I went to sleep and it ended lol.:LOL:
I only played the justice route, it was pretty cool.
Now I'm going to play the corruption route, I thought it was strange that the second meeting with "Forger" didn't happen, since in the first meeting with him I accepted his proposal, I thought that after the case of the hotel where I had to protect "GHELLAR" it would happen the second meeting with "Forger" but it didn't happen I went to sleep and the game ended!!!!:unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Have you noticed that every game dev has "health problems" when progress suddenly ceases or slows. Its almost like the adult version of my dog ate my homework.
By the way I remember when I was translating Milf City I remember in a message that "ICSTOR" the DV said he wouldn't drop the contributors without the last update, as he had to stop because his doctor said he needed a break due to his health.
After that a 1 year passed and he came back and released an update from Sara the Mc sister pretty little thing.
In this one I entered the Patron and the DV said that Update 0.31 is in progress but I don't even know when it will be released to the public.:unsure:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
By the way I remember when I was translating Milf City I remember in a message that "ICSTOR" the DV said he wouldn't drop the contributors without the last update, as he had to stop because his doctor said he needed a break due to his health.
After that a 1 year passed and he came back and released an update from Sara the Mc sister pretty little thing.
In this one I entered the Patron and the DV said that Update 0.31 is in progress but I don't even know when it will be released to the public.:unsure:
if you come up from any post you will get an answer

the clue is Sorrow85 post

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Progress 80_hd.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: January*

*There may be a delay in releasing the update because I have health problems.

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the final fight of "The Ring" (70%)

- I'm writing the dialogue for the scenes

Scheduled:

- Pen Drive quest (100%) + Story

- Lucifer scene (100%)

- The Ring (Final fight)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

Feb 17, 2018
great game but given how long its been out its a bit surprising its not finish :/ sad that there no gallery mode in game it just finish and boots you out :/

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes