thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
I sincerely wish him to get well soon. Thanks for the message dear.
I have played countless games here but liked very few. Manila Shaw is one of them. Abaddon is not only a good game maker but he knows how to keep balance of story, challenges, graphics, and sexual material. Nothing is over pushed or under forced in his games. He is a rare breed.
I still played innumerable games, but none convinced me, when I found this one it was a surprise how easy it is, the good story and plot, how beautiful the protagonist is, really this +18 game will always be my favorite by many.

May 2, 2018

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: February
Playable days: Monday
- I'm programming the scenes in RPG Maker
- Fight of "The Ring" (100%)
- Dialogue for the scenes (100%)
- Some skill effects have been changed
- There will be a new type of skill, namely Instant Skill. Characters will be able to use Instant Skills before an attack or other action. They have a Cooldown (CD) and a lightning bolt icon.
- Enemies have an HP bar now (visible when hitting and selecting target)
- Changing the Armory Map: there is a prison in the Armory where you will find Lucifer (if you unlock the quest)
New Skills:
- Kami Mode (Instant) > New Skill: Fist of Kendra
(usable by activating Kami Mode Instant)
- Move & Fire (Instant) - (Buyable in the armory of the police station)
New Martial Art:
- Gun Fu > New Skill: Gun Fu I and Gun Fu II
(Buyable in the armory of the police station)
I'll be creating more skills in the next updates
Scheduled:
- Pen Drive quest (100%) + Story
- Lucifer scene (100%)
- The Ring (Final fight)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Thanks for your support :)
Abaddon

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
I hope to release between Monday and Friday, because last week of this month, I will be very busy and I don't think I cant play.

ttt_

Mar 13, 2019

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: February
Playable days: Monday
- I'm programming the scenes in RPG Maker
- Fight of "The Ring" (100%)
- Dialogue for the scenes (100%)
- Some skill effects have been changed
- There will be a new type of skill, namely Instant Skill. Characters will be able to use Instant Skills before an attack or other action. They have a Cooldown (CD) and a lightning bolt icon.
- Enemies have an HP bar now (visible when hitting and selecting target)
- Changing the Armory Map: there is a prison in the Armory where you will find Lucifer (if you unlock the quest)
New Skills:
- Kami Mode (Instant) > New Skill: Fist of Kendra
(usable by activating Kami Mode Instant)
- Move & Fire (Instant) - (Buyable in the armory of the police station)
New Martial Art:
- Gun Fu > New Skill: Gun Fu I and Gun Fu II
(Buyable in the armory of the police station)
I'll be creating more skills in the next updates
Scheduled:
- Pen Drive quest (100%) + Story
- Lucifer scene (100%)
- The Ring (Final fight)

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Thanks for your support :)
Abaddon
Any idea on what these polls are about?

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
The last update was publish 9th november. So... more that three months will past for just few pictures and videos to be product. Hey guys, what do you think, this dev still doing good or we have another milking story here?

Reactions: Yann33
May 2, 2018
The last update was publish 9th november. So... more that three months will past for just few pictures and videos to be product. Hey guys, what do you think, this dev still doing good or we have another milking story here?
True, and also not worth $20.If this goes on I don't think he will be in the picture for long. Leaving the current circumstances behind he usually takes 2 months and delivers less content, in the earlier days it was 1 month but the same amount of content. That's why there is a gradual decrease in his patreons.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
True, and also not worth $20.If this goes on I don't think he will be in the picture for long. Leaving the current circumstances behind he usually takes 2 months and delivers less content, in the earlier days it was 1 month but the same amount of content. That's why there is a gradual decrease in his patreons.
Yes I understand that the dev went from 1 month to 2 months because of the pregnancy because he had to produce the same content twice (which can be understandable because I really like pregnancy content.. too bad there weren't more quests and sex with it) but now, there more than 3 months without pregnancy since the last update that I found bad. I don't want to judge him because we all have a life with its problems (health, family. .) but 3 months is very long just for 10 min of play per update. I'm not complaining about him, it's just that I find the content more and more light with copy paste sex scenes. I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong. I was a patreon 20 but I had to stop because of that. Don't get me wrong, manila is still a good game for me regardless, too bad the dev doesn't exploit it more. It's just my opinion and it only involves me.

Reactions: gambit87
May 2, 2018
Yes I understand that the dev went from 1 month to 2 months because of the pregnancy because he had to produce the same content twice (which can be understandable because I really like pregnancy content.. too bad there weren't more quests and sex with it) but now, there more than 3 months without pregnancy since the last update that I found bad. I don't want to judge him because we all have a life with its problems (health, family. .) but 3 months is very long just for 10 min of play per update. I'm not complaining about him, it's just that I find the content more and more light with copy paste sex scenes. I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong. I was a patreon 20 but I had to stop because of that. Don't get me wrong, manila is still a good game for me regardless, too bad the dev doesn't exploit it more. It's just my opinion and it only involves me.
Time is concerned here. There are other devs who deliver pregnancy content and more than 10 mins of gameplay. It is quite understandable that the dev is only one responsible to cover all the aspects of the game. Another concern is that the quality of content degrading with each update which in turn has a detrimental effect on the story line. I agree that manila has quite an alluring character. But the pressing issue is time and content. I also respect the devs efforts and consistency to keep us updated every week.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
It's just my opinion as software developer, but replace model in render scene is not too big deal that serious slow down process. I don't know what hardware Abaddon have, but really:

1. Script some scenes with first main model;
2. Render it;
3. Replace model. Check any graphical bugs;
4. Render it;

Most hardest work here is scripting. Replace model is not worth to slow down process twice.

Anyway. For me current situation with Manila Shaw is too much and I glad looking people who share my point. Thanks, guys.

May 2, 2018
It's just my opinion as software developer, but replace model in render scene is not too big deal that serious slow down process. I don't know what hardware Abaddon have, but really:

2. Render it;
4. Render it;

Most hardest work here is scripting. Replace model is not worth to slow down process twice.

Anyway. For me current situation with Manila Shaw is too much and I glad looking people who share my point. Thanks, guys.
Yes we need more Devs like you who certainly know how the work is done in a short span of time and also more efficiently.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Time is concerned here. There are other devs who deliver pregnancy content and more than 10 mins of gameplay. It is quite understandable that the dev is only one responsible to cover all the aspects of the game. Another concern is that the quality of content degrading with each update which in turn has a detrimental effect on the story line. I agree that manila has quite an alluring character. But the pressing issue is time and content. I also respect the devs efforts and consistency to keep us updated every week.
Can you give me a recommendation? I like the pregnancy content too!

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
My opinion, I agree with you that the updates take longer, but I don't think the game is going down in quality, I feel that the sex scenes and character design have even improved, if you compare the first scenes of sex from Manila Shan to the sex scenes and to the last ones you can see a change, even in Guellar's sex scenes they have seemed very good to me there had never been a Manila event in the entire game that had more than 2 or 3 animations , and Guellar's scenes are 4 or 5 in some cases, I feel that the game is improving and going well.
The latest update but I liked it so much that if I agree it was not so good, even I already had my doubts with 0.30 because I had released it very quickly, it had not taken long, the truth is that I do not like them so much Manila scenes with her boyfriends, I don't know if I'll be the only one but I like it better when they blackmail her or lose against someone.
Perhaps what Abbadon could do is hire staff to help him with the programming part of the game and the commands, and for him to be in charge of creating the designs and dialogues of the characters, I feel that he would advance faster than I did it alone, this is just my opinion and I also respect yours.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017

2. Render it;
4. Render it;

I think most of the times devs lose their interest.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes